• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sorry, as of now I am sold out of 31's in roaster pan. I have other colors that you will really like however.

Best,
Mauro

Good news. Michael Williams sent me back the shirts I sent him while he was helping me do some PR ( thank you , Michael you rock!)

I have 4 size mediums in stock now

blue tattersall
red tattersall
burnt orange check
green check

They will sell quick so whoever wants one they are on the web.

Best,
Mauro

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
I am trying to think of way to do a referral system for WvG. Any thoughts on how I could make implyment a system would be great!

Best,
mauro

Easiest way would be to have the new customer input the email address of the person who referred them when they sign up for an account. Referrals will certainly be more effective if each of the people have an incentive (e.g. $5 for the new customer and $5 for the person who referred them).

I don't know how your web site's back end is setup, but I would imagine that you add a few additional fields to your customer database for a referral ID, order number (since it should only work on the first order) and account credit.

enigma77

Reaction score
Sorry, as of now I am sold out of 31's in roaster pan. I have other colors that you will really like however.

Best,
Mauro

Good news. Michael Williams sent me back the shirts I sent him while he was helping me do some PR ( thank you , Michael you rock!)

blue tattersall
red tattersall
burnt orange check
green check

Best,
Mauro

Nice! Copped the green check in a medium. Never worn WvG before -- hope it fits!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ me too. did you check the measurements??

JohnGalt- we will have to talk about this online.

enigma77

Reaction score
^^ me too. did you check the measurements??

JohnGalt- we will have to talk about this online.

Yeah, I did check the measurements. Thanks for the responses to my PM. The package shipped out already! Speedy!!

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Best,
Mauro

blue tattersall
red tattersall
burnt orange check
green check

Best,
Mauro

Say it isn't so? I was upset I missed out on the red tatersall back in the day and here it is months later ressurrected. Are these new with tags?? Hopefully so as I snatched it from the website as soon as I read your post. Excellent.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you got it and thats.mana got the other tattersall.
I think I have the orange left but someone just placed an order.

I have one 38 left in the work pant. It's a perfect pant for all year around. I haven't been wearing mine so much because of the chinos.
I am starting to miss them.

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't been training and working out much, here's to hoping all that extra muscle I have laying around in my gut doesn't stick out.

Ah tonio028 I initially went for the red.

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I won't be mad at you if you want to throw a bottle of Pimm's or Peppy Van Winkle in with my order when it ships.

Just sayin...

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
sorry, I dropped your order of this morning at the post office. wouldn't suprise me if you get it tomorrow.

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^Or whatever Mayor Marion Barry is having?

You guys post to fast.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We try here at shopfarinellis.com adn Wolf vs Goat which by the way the splash page is up.

www.wolfvsgoat.com

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the splash page. When do you anticipate the site to go live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads