The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieAngel

CharlieAngel Senior member

++

My plan was to pick up around 8-10 MTM WvG shirts/year. That list is filling up fast and I might have to push that to 12.

I'm half-serious when I say that Mauro should consider a "MTM shirt of the month club" subscription... :D

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  2. sleu

sleu Senior member

My royal gingham and sno cone came in...I feel like I'm wearing clouds and they fit so well!

3. eidolarr

eidolarr Well-Known Member

I got the funfetti plaid & sno cone in the mail today. Ordered a melon gingham on the strength of those two shirts. Absolutely excellent

4. nadav

nadav Senior member

Let's see some fit pics of the other shirts!

5. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

DELIVERY MISSENT :brick: :brick: :brick:

6. kilgore

kilgore Well-Known Member

finally got my order in and hoooly smokes these spring shirts are sweet! the colors really pop out. can't wait to rock them outside :slayer:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

any updates of when the dandy pants are dropping?

7. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

im not coming back to this thread until i get my stuffs.. its so discouraging

8. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Wow, funfetti looks great. Wasn't really feeling it from the website, but that picture shows it well.

Snow cone arrived today :inlove: If you didn't buy this shirt, there's something seriously wrong with you... unless you don't have a tote -- in which case, there's something seriously wrong with you.

9. CharlieAngel

CharlieAngel Senior member

Got my new salt & pepper knickers today. All I have to say is if Mauro re-releases the indigo version in this version, I will buy them again. I loved the first ones, but I love these even more.

PS thanks for shipping in the tyvek envelope! The mailman can actually put that in my mailbox vs me having to wait until saturday to pick up my package at the PO. :)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  10. bakatora

bakatora Senior member

does usps still suck at updating? mine was mailed out on the 4th/5th and still only has electronic shipping info received.

11. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    ^^Bakatora,
    I sent yours out myself. I would imagine you get them today. Your box was pretty big.

SIg,

I am assuming by your frustration that you received the wrong package. Please send it back and I will send you a wonderful gift to make up for my mistake. The bags must have gotten mixed up while I was putting labels in them or someone slipped me a stupid pill.

I have one small sno-cone BD left. I have a few AD and the short sleeve version drops this week ( BD). I have to separate the shirts this Saturday with Justin so we keep an accurate inventory. We have more knickers even though the web might be sold out . We had to do that to insure the retailers got their orders!!
    Sleeping on any of the ginghams or funfetti is a mistake. As more shirts arrive you will hear good things specially as the weather gets warmer.
    Thank you for all the good words. The bottoms -
    chinos, dandy, knickers, and shorts drop sometime between the end of march and mid- april. Worth the wait I promise.

Anyone in town during Easter -
    [​IMG]

12. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Mauro can you make sure order 100000967 ships soon? (grey knickers.) I will only be in the US until Wednesday. I didn't think it would be an issue, but I haven't gotten a shipping email and I'm down to 4 business days until I leave. Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  13. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

No no no :facepalm: goddammit why do I always end up making it sound like everything is Mauro's fault?? No it's USPS's fault in sending the shipment to a wrong place and I have not received it. It's not your fault :embar: Did you get my package though?

14. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    ^^ got the package.

Caveat- I didn't ship yours for some reason but you will have it WAY before Wednesday.

15. hitormiiss

hitormiiss Well-Known Member

Are the liberty tattersall shirts droppin anytime soon? I want to save on shipping :x
    Please save me a small in BD for the melon gingham Mauro!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.