• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So rather then sending them back you kept something that was damaged, made the hole worse and are bitter with me then post it publicly. At any point you could have called or sent them back.
We pm'ed about the hole and you choose to keep the knicker. Please just send them back and I will refund you for your knickers. I apologize for the inconvenience I have put you through. I will make sure you get new pair of sweat knickers for free.
Again, I am really sorry for making you feel so slighted that you had to make a dig on me publicly.
Thank you for your support.

Last edited:

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ill just jump off the bridge.

Edit: Being a minnesotan I was just playing around with relational aggression and all the boohoos. If I made you feel uncomfortable I apologize with my sincerest heart man. No intention to publicly hurt your brand or anything. I'm sorry again.

Last edited:

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the proper response would have been to tell mauro to drink bleach.

The easter egg hunt leaves me feeling so conflicted - on one hand, I want Mauro to have a large, successful event that will help build this championship brand further. OTOH, I want less competition present to increase my chances of winning. :stirpot:

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MTM would probably be a good choice for you, seeing that wvg OTR doesn't come in kid's sizes

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ aren't you owed a MTM shirt

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He won a rtw and already picked it out. A dude did win a mtm and moved to Seattle . He asked me if I could come to him to cash in his prize because he won't be coming to the east coast anytime soon. That's what I deal with.

hitormiiss

Reaction score
Hey Mauro I'm trying to order the After Dinner Japanese Oxoford in Blue in XS and was curious about the measurements. I measured around my chest and it was 36 inches. I usually wear a XS in J. Crew and small in H&M. What are the difference in measurements between the AD and BD cuts? I would prefer the slimmer BD but there are none in my size. Can I wear this untucked?

PS couldn't find a size chart on the website

Last edited:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MTM would probably be a good choice for you, seeing that wvg OTR doesn't come in kid's sizes

right those pics of me wearing wvg is actually mauro :)

He won a rtw and already picked it out. A dude did win a mtm and moved to Seattle . He asked me if I could come to him to cash in his prize because he won't be coming to the east coast anytime soon. That's what I deal with.

lulz didnt know that. he should have taken the champaign and i woulda grabbed teh shirt

AchtungBaby07

Reaction score
Hey Mauro I'm trying to order the After Dinner Japanese Oxoford in Blue in XS and was curious about the measurements. I measured around my chest and it was 36 inches. I usually wear a XS in J. Crew and small in H&M. What are the difference in measurements between the AD and BD cuts? I would prefer the slimmer BD but there are none in my size. Can I wear this untucked?
PS couldn't find a size chart on the website

The BD is much slimmer as it has darts added. Try looking at the sale section, there are measurements for the AD shirt albeit older models. And I would say WvG shirts are generally worn untuck since its usually shorter.

And @Mauro, whats with the models all looking away from the camera in some of the pictures? Are they all looking at something ?
devil.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hit- if you haven't ordered before go with one of each for sizing in an xs and then return one. It's the best waynto get a feel of what both shirts fit like. They are very different. Yes, you can wear them untucked for sure.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My Tiger contact got snagged at the border and I am still waiting for the skin. Sorry for the delay.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
John. I remember him when

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads