• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cahrin

Reaction score

Mauro got my order in today. The maroon tattersall's fit is great. Is this from the new run with altered fit and collar or the old? I ask because the collar looks a little more like the old style, but the arms are definitely longer. In fact the arm length is just about perfect for my gorilla arms, so I won't have to be rolling them up. I'm hoping all your newer shirts will have arms this long. :satisfied:
Now I just need to decide if I want to pick up the red and blue tattersall or the olive or blue herringbone gingham next. :slayer:
Oh yeah, peach oxford is nice too. Great color that will really stand out.

If the blue herringbone gingham is still available in your size snatch it - definitely my favorite so far.

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

in my case, absolutely. the flannel is ridic

really? took an XS just like every other XS BD shirt i've got (aka just the maroon tatter :eek:) and it fits well.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Derek, they were just spec'ed different. It's best to size up. Trust me. I did make the shirts after all.

Derek92

Reaction score

Derek, they were just spec'ed different. It's best to size up. Trust me. I did make the shirts after all.

Were there ever any XXLs made? If I got one MTM it wouldn't be the sale price would it? I trust you Mauro, I just really want one of the flannels and I'm sad that there are no XXLs. LOL.

PDinh

Reaction score

Two pockets on the flannel is such a nice touch. Also thank you for sizing me up Mauro :D

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Derek,
I am out of that fabric. Sorry. I am looking at new flannels and looking into making my own patterns. Before anyone says anything Fall Camo is not an option.

Best,
Mauro

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Come on, people... where are the fit pics of all the new stuff?!!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am still mailing out packages.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Mauro got my order in today. The maroon tattersall's fit is great. Is this from the new run with altered fit and collar or the old? I ask because the collar looks a little more like the old style, but the arms are definitely longer. In fact the arm length is just about perfect for my gorilla arms, so I won't have to be rolling them up. I'm hoping all your newer shirts will have arms this long. :satisfied:

Now I just need to decide if I want to pick up the red and blue tattersall or the olive or blue herringbone gingham next. :slayer:

Yo, Mauro...

rennavate

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does that mean my package is going out soon, Mauro?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads