The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teger

Teger Senior member

gingham kopped. been wearing the tattersail constantly. sent the oxford to the tailor to get the waist let out a teeny bit.

2. lesamourai

lesamourai Senior member

Since the olive ones ran out I did grab the charcoal one and it looks incredible. Can't wait for my first in what I believe to be a long line of WvG shirts. Already got the shipping info too in less than six hours since i placed it. :slayer:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011

3. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    The brushed cotton, Herringbone gingham , and a couple other fabrics will only come in the BD model die to lack of fabric.
    I will have more AD dropping in other fabrications.
    The other shirt which will be a limited edition is a super 120's 2 ply and the shirt is , butter! It's only coming in BD.
    Sorry. As of now BD sell better than AD even though I prefer the AD fit myself.
    I am sold out of small and medium out of the gingham already , I believe. I am saying this because the following stores should be receiving these styles-

Brigade
    Blue Owl
    Lost and Found

They will blow out of these shirts. I drove to Ohio ti visit Brigade and love the staff I met and the store.
    Blue Owl is great and Jay is the man.

I am still confused on why I sell to Lost and Found. The owner is a real dick.

Best,
    Mauro

4. jslade

jslade Senior member

What exactly do you say to the tailor when you want to get a shirt let out in the waist? I'm guessing you say something about the darts being too tapered for you? Sorry, I'm not really good with clothes terminology.

Yeah, I think the AD will be better in length as well. I think we're about the same height, and I have to take a size larger than you, so I think it's conceivable that it's a tad too long for tastes to be worn untucked. :)

5. Teger

Teger Senior member

i put it on, and told her to take fabric out of the darts. she saw how it fit, and said 'yea we'll do an inch'.. and that was that.

6. jslade

jslade Senior member

Sounds good, man, thanks. I'll give it a shot with one of my non-WvG shirts to make sure that the tailor who I usually take stuff to is competent enough to do it.

7. Hedges

Hedges Well-Known Member

Man all this good shiet coming out and i am awaiting my first two shirts in the mail to try out the sizings first before i jump on board for more sh!t!

8. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

I hope that the three oxfords are all coming in AD versions, though! (And I'm pretty sure they are.)

I bet you with the release of the AD shirts next month you see a huge spike in their sales... mainly because I'm going to buy like every one hahaha.

With that said, knowing that the brushed cotton only comes in BD might get me to try a BD shirt.

For anyone who wears L in BD shirts... what does the waist typically measure?

9. Mauro

today we are updating the website.

We should have for sale -

2 large green brushed cotton

10. Mauro

Ok, All of the units have been update. We have one Gray ( charcoal) medium left and inthe gingham we have 2 XXL annd 2 XS

XS and XXL - you guys better get it in gear or I wil have no choice but to shrink your quanties and give them up the the S,M, L peeps.

Haver a great weekend!

11. jhoo04

jhoo04 Senior member

Why do I always get tagged with being a dick?! Oh I know why it's because I sell Wolf vs Goat.

12. Mauro

truth.

13. DanTheLadiesMan

DanTheLadiesMan Senior member

Just received the charcoal shirt, and the fabric is amazing. I would recommend purchasing it if you haven't already. Mauro - when do you think the cobalt oxford will hit the net for tote holders? Thanks.

14. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

Scooped up one of the last brushed cotton shirts, a large. This is an experiment, as this will be my first Before Dinner shirt, as I'm an After Dinner man, through and through. I just couldn't let the opportunity to at least give it a shot slip by—I just love the fabric and pattern and colours.

15. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

not to revive a dead topic, but shrinking on my shirt was minimal and nothing to write home about

this is the japanese light blue oxford ... you can compare with my fit pic a few pages back and on the wvg website

x-post from RRL & EG threads

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

wolf vs goat japanese light blue oxford
    engineered garments fair isle knit tie
    rrl wool officer trousers
    alden x leather soul #8 5th anniversary chukka

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.