• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2012-WvG swag for all the wimminz
2014-New website

Last edited:

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the charcoals feel a touch slimmer than the indigos for some reason. the material is really nice. very very soft. these are a bit longer than the OG knickers, which isnt a bad thing. i actually like that more. the only thing i wish for the next iteration is the back pocket to be a little deeper or have a velcro enclosure. my wallet fell out of my OGs last weekend. thank god for the nice girl behind me or else i would've sent mauro the bill.

between this material and the OG, it's hard to pick which one I like more, but I think this run trumps the OG if i had a gun to head.

i'm a 36 waist and wear an XL. don't do something stupid. follow the chart and you'll be happy.

buy em up, fellas.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah i agree ... the charcoals are a wee bit small than the indigos but not enough to change sizes in

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cotton/ Cashmere. I have some other fabrics that will blow the mind.

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i prefer the ribbing on the indigo vs the charcoal, much more stretch to it to prevent it from falling down your calf

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My brand new Honey Dew already has a small stain on it! :fu:

Think it's coffee from the other day. Hopefully the cleaners can get it out because I had no luck at home.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

hmmm if its coffee it should come out ...

I suspect that's what it is, but don't know for sure. I tried some OxiClean at home that's meant to get out stains with no luck. That's why I am trying the cleaners. A friend recommended vinegar and water so if all else fails I will do that.

rdgn123

Reaction score
the vinegar and water will work. just don't put it anywhere near heat or it'll set.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Most of the returns , swaps, and refunds have been competed. Thanks for the support.

Best,
Mauro

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
happy WvG day

edit: the shoes are sperry canvas deck sneakers

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads