The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

can't wait for the epic package in the mail with both knickers and a honeydew (and the tote as well), the wait is just killing me, it's my own fault for ordering so much though

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011

2. 510kut

510kut Senior member

have the knickers been released?!

3. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    not yet. This week or Monday. I am on the phone with these guys everyday and they say the same shit everyday. I received 10 pair and I have one pair of XL left.
    I will have another 100+ pair this week or monday like I said. I will call them again tomorrow.
    In the meantime a new tote letter was released.

4. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Oh shit, the totes are coming??

*ETA: red tattersalle came in today, definitely up to par, now just waiting on the rest of the loot

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011

5. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

i dunno i just assumed, i bought it so long ago (when the blue/red tattersall was released)

6. kilgore

kilgore Well-Known Member

got the maroon & red tattersall today and this shirt is truly beautiful. the colors are actually a lot more vibrant than the pictures show. can't wait to rock them and i'm definitely gonna have to snag another one of these tattersalls if you're releasing them in another color. :nodding: thanks again for the last minute size change, the large definitely worked out better for me!

now i'm just waiting on those crazy knickers like everybody else...

7. iotan

iotan Senior member

I know Mauro has received some flak at times regarding his effectiveness as a business man, so I want to take a chance to pass on some deserved credit as well. I ordered the BD Multi-plaid Monday morning and he sent it out by Mid-afternoon. I received it yesterday and it is an awesome shirt. I think he passes the quality product and customer service tests (he has also always been responsive to questions), which to me are two of the most important hallmarks of a good business person.

Sadly, I was overly ambitious and the slightly smaller size of the multi-plaid BDs compared to the overdyed BDs does not work for me, but now that I know about the AD version that is coming hopefully I can get that instead (again, the multi-plaid is a very nice looking shirt; I heartily recommend it).

8. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or

Mauro's a good guy and provides personal service to everyone on SF. I don't think people realize how hard it is to run a small business. Sometimes things can go wrong. I'm happy with how my transactions with his company have gone and you can tell they are ramping things up lately.

9. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

honestly, mauro's product and price point (whether you are SF member or better with tote holder) speaks volumes. he knows good quality fabric, fit, and construction. his colors are unique and he is always pushing to do something different, not releasing stuff that other designers do.

people complain about the long wait, but EVERYONE says its well worth it. and if you havent noticed yet, things are becoming a lot more organized, coming faster, and more product is dropping in recent weeks. i think things are changing for the better :)

and as for customer service, mauro had multiple retail stores where he always had top marks for customer service. he went out of his way to give good deals and hook people up. he mentioned numerous times to people NOT to buy something unless they love it. he never pushed people to purchase something just so that he could sell it and make money. those who are spiteful or mean or uncalled for will receive it back in kind. just sayin ... in all things you treat others the way you wanna be treated :nodding:

10. PoppDRRT

PoppDRRT Senior member

I  my knickers. At first I thought they got me laid, then I realized my wife just got them off me so she could steal them once post-coital. The real test is to pick up two more, one for me, one additional or her... If the booty stops, then it was just the knickers....

11. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    ^^it's the knickers pencil dick.

"IwishIwasatoteholder" that will be the code startig Sunday for the Flash sale. overdyed oxfords will be 65.00 and so will chino's. The rest is what tote holders get on the regular.
    Let's call the falsh sale tote holders friends and family. So people that don't have the funds or are just to cheap to buy quality shit don't have an excuse!

It will work on everything including the sweat knikcers, sucks to be you slack!

Best,
    Mauro

12. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

^ It's not considered getting laid if it's your wife.

no lie.

13. dmash

dmash Senior member

It is if your wife is a 10.

14. PDinh

PDinh Senior member

Finally Mauro! Too much hype. I need both colors now.

15. PoppDRRT

PoppDRRT Senior member

^^ fact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.