• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ a lot of people do that.

OK.
Here is how it stands. 13 out of 24 ( i think) Honey dew shirts are accounted for. Those 13 people will get Pm's from me or already have. The rest of the shirts will go to tote
holder first then the public.

24 knickers are accounted for and 15 pair are going to retail stores. This means 39 pair out of 104 are spoken for. That leaves a **** load for tote holders and the public.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since I still haven't used my Easter 2010 WvG prize I am redeeming for honeydew in (M). Put that **** on your list.

Blog Marley

Reaction score

Since I still haven't used my Easter 2010 WvG prize I am redeeming for honeydew in (M). Put that **** on your list.

Nahh I'm buying up the medium stock. You shouldn't have posted that. Just want to make sure I'm on the list for the honeydew shirt, I emailed you. I'll probably want to pick up a pair of knickers too.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mauro i think you know this but im down for a honey dew and knickers in both colors in small. ill just come by and visit you so no need to ship :)

PDinh

Reaction score

^^ a lot of people do that.

OK.
Here is how it stands. 13 out of 24 ( i think) Honey dew shirts are accounted for. Those 13 people will get Pm's from me or already have. The rest of the shirts will go to tote
holder first then the public.

24 knickers are accounted for and 15 pair are going to retail stores. This means 39 pair out of 104 are spoken for. That leaves a **** load for tote holders and the public.

Must kop small in both.

Last edited:

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On the kop list for everything that's coming out soon. My buying hiatus is coming to an end next week.

Now, can't wait for the third release of the tattersall.

Also, Mauro & Co. delivers. If you've got haters, you must be doing something right.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

is there an expiration date on that thing?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Locals-
Stop buy on thursday , friday , or saturday. I will put shirts and knickers aside. I think mediums might already be sold out in the honey dew. I had extra cut but it's a popular size.

Have a great weekend. I will let you know if anything arrives early.

best,

Mauro

Lark- how about driving down and checking some **** out.

Last edited:

kilgore

Reaction score
this might be a really dumb question but how will the sizing run on those knickers? I assume they'd be pretty flexible.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
xxs
26-28

xs
28-29

small-
30-31

med
32-33

large
34-35

xl
36-37

xxl-

I will measure before I put them on sale. I want them to fit a certain way. So people who snagged the first time can chime in. I wear the sample and they are a 33-34 and a little big on me but only in the waist. so I cinch it with the drawstring and the bitches come a flockin.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Locals-
Stop buy on thursday , friday , or saturday. I will put shirts and knickers aside. I think mediums might already be sold out in the honey dew. I had extra cut but it's a popular size.

Have a great weekend. I will let you know if anything arrives early.

best,

Mauro

Lark- how about driving down and checking some **** out.

family in town this weekend - maybe next. we gotta get that ms project setup too. i'm going to gantt chart the **** out of WvG.

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ok, I need the following REAL FULL NAMES and EMAIL ADDRESSES for the following ( I am trying to be organized)

Poppa- I will call you.
Jaychize
cyc wid it
bakatora
harbin
dmash
Dbear
dwmorin
Kilgore
Dantheladiesman
yusuke
trafficjam
Cahrin
Jrmouse
chronic
stingray3
Blog Marley
Iotan

if your name isn't on the list and you ordered a honey dew and or sweat knicker you are good to go.:) If I don't hear from you I will save your stuff for a reasonable amount of time.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads