• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
I know you are kidding I did that for "corn". The thing about the drama is my luck which is soooooooo piss poor. I missed my appointment with the director of Bloomies because my samples were late. I mean the **** is non-stop and unlike other vendors or affiliates I don't give a false impression of myself. I can be really nice or a total ******* dick but that's life. I mean I make clothes for christ sakes I am not curing cancer. You have to have a sense of humor and that's part of what WvG is about. As far as the knickers go I think the care label is worth the wait. Just so you know" dmash" will be in NYC from august 4th through the 9th so if anyone wants to throw a drink on him for me , I am buying.
This is the first I heard of this, are you flying me up there? Awesome!
laugh.gif
Also, I'll bring a camera and a SD card reader so if you have any items pending pictures I can do the forum a favor and snap pictures so we don't have to wait on that. I'll take payment via free food, booze and WvG swagger.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've sworn off buying clothes for a while now (rounding 2 months woo!) but methinks the knickers and honeydew may be my relapse. And by may I mean will. As long as I am online when they're for sale.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
oooopppps I thought you pm'ed me but it was someone else.

Krish- the relapse will be worth it.

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
no, ass. They didn't have a care label sewn into them. They didn't even order them. These are special care tags for a special cloth.

Poppa- contest winner or not, if you flash bang me I will give your knickers to someone else.

I hope the tags say "no one likes dry (cleaned) ******"

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you ever encounter 'denimbar' on xbox you'll quickly know that "prick" is an endearing term to what is said to strangers.

Blog Marley

Reaction score
Wore my white peach AD shirt today and realized how much I like it. Really good basic white shirt. For the [tote] price it's hard to beat the price/quality ratio with these.

Also I've been thinking Mauro might be better served not telling us anything until product actually drops. Not that we'll stop pestering him about it..

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah mauro said a few pages back that due to his terrible luck and the amount of pestering he receives, he is no longer going to give unreleased product news until he actually has it on hand and its ready to sell

the knickers thing was already in full swing by the time he got to this realization
smile.gif

i assume once the knickers and honeydew arrives, mauro will be a lot more careful of what is "ready" and available for us to snatch up

Cahrin

Reaction score
Personally I like the constant disappointment. It saves you tons of money, always saving for something you think will come out that never does.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ I like this guy.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ah, but you forget, he already leaked news of a tattersall and more!

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like Mauro

I have met Mauro in real life

one on one

I have spoken with Mauro

i've taken some fits.

I love WvG clothing

i know the klan.

and I have no problem stating that WvG sucks cock when it actually means buying it. Unfortunately the vast majority of the forum with any interest in WvG agrees. This is obvious. This thread is all hype, as we all clearly know. Any big news is on clothes that have sold out (congrats guys!) or clothes that have "been shipped!" but really they haven't and it's just a lie to keep people interested and this thread on the top of the page. The clothes are vapor wear to non tote holders. And even for tote holders, nothing is guaranteed. The reason this thread is on the front page almost every day is mind boggling considering wVg ships basically nothing.

You would think you would reserve being an asshole and dick to your clientele and retailers until after your product has shipped. Though in the case of WvG, rarely does anything ship (need email reminders). Unlike Drew at ToJ, etc. They have a product. Interface with their clients. And deliver it. And make some fuckin dough in the process, i'd like to hope. Mauro is just a dick in a "haha, lol internet" way (despite the internet being his entire market), but doesn't actually deliver product because OTHER people **** up his ****. Of course, of no fault of his own. Repeatedly, one time after the other, ---- a horrible chain of reoccurring events, it seems
frown.gif
Brain dead manufactures who are making the clothes we blindly pine after that are so money. (forgot to sew the tags, materials sent to the wrong factory, shirts all sewn together lolololol oops). But its the best manufacture in the US, remember, obviously.....so jeez.

I no longer have any interest in the brand WvG (boo hoo, I know!). Mauro is a very, very poor marketer (shocking observation - 10). So despite even any endearing charm from the WvG, I refuse to purchase another piece (even if they actually made enough for me to buy, which is only a dream). Every piece of WvG I own, I like, but buying is huge, huge pain **********. Also, **** stupid blog entries to announce bullshit "summer kits" (i.e. **** that hasn't sold) or the announcement of a sold out item. lol. lol. lol. lol. I do admit and sympathize, blogging for WvG would be an annoying, frustrating endeavor. Being forced to have to create weird entries in lieu of actual clothing releases. Talk of video games are more prominent in this thread than clothing for some reason -- even after massive clothing delays.

So lets just wait till its at Barneys and stuff (soon I'm certain regardless of Mauro missing the meeting with the Barneys rep due to late samples?????????) and the suits are sitting next to thom brownes and all that cool stuff IMO. Hold your breath as I'm sure it's coming next season.

basically dont hype **** unless you got it, and if you're sold out, stfu and let us know when you got it for the rest of us. We don't care about **** thats "coming soon", because as we all know, that is not the truth. It's to keep us interested.

The "****** fabric" that will introduce all WvG fans to the feel of ******. It will introduce us all to the feel of *****. That would be a shame for such a hyped up fabric (years and years and posts and posts) to fall flat. Hope people can actually order it soon after the factory sews in the care tags. FYI - "wash cold and drip dry and dont be an idiot" (saved you 2 weeks of waiting).

-- Local WvG Fan turned educated hater of the label after 12 months of extremely careful observation.

You can hate me noooooooow, friends.
smile.gif
Not coming to any more WvG events, but still love you RKD
smile.gif
You TRY to be Mauro's communicator, so graciously, but his incredible text recklessness in this thread destroy your attempts
frown.gif
( Though I applaud your tries (0) at babysitting the label and thread as the headmaster continuously ruins it along with his own label and appeal).

However, I will gladly buy from WvG retailers (god bless their souls for actually signing on to carry it, i.e. jhoo) if and when they receive actual product (this means WvG gets it, then sends to retailers -- which the chances of seem oddly slim/bizarre for anything more than a box of shirts). I think WvG would do so much better if they just saved the hype (every piece of clothing they hype massively) until they have it in hand and it would save so much embarrassment over false product releases.

oh, and whodini, you asian tourist looking son of a ***** -- shut your ******* pre-pubescent looking face up before making replies, marsupial fanboy.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, how rude. You really don't know what's going on and my reasons are legit. Slack has become that one guy ( i forgot his name) who came over helped set up my christmas tree drank some booze and ate, then shat on my thread later because it was ok " he hung out with me".
You don't need to buy my **** or promote it. You aren't educated you balding ****. Oh wait " let's not show your bald spot" you have an image on style forum to uphold. I mean that is what you said when you came over to take the fit pics, right??
You've been around a year and you won't be on this forum that much longer or at least til you go bald.

I'll tell you what. You be play nice and on Monday I will send you a brand new pair of sweat knickers and spray can of fake hair.

Now, man up and tell everyone the truth. Image works both ways, Slack.

My delays are real. You don't know what I deal with and have to go through. I know it seems crazy but the hold ups are legit. However you get impatient and write to stupid **** and that's what really causes hype. Do you really think you are the first person to write something like this , girlfriend please.

I will see you at the next of event and we can talk about this man to balding man. Oh wait, after your rant you aren't coming to any events.
Finally, Whodini is my friend. Don't insult him. Unlike you, Whodini ( a productive contributing member of this forum since the beginning of style forum) is an actual friend not just a supporter. He is welcome to say whatever he likes on my thread. You are not.
Why you decided to write that little blurb is beyond me. You could have pm'ed me or called. Hell, I would have show you tracking numbers and let you speak with the factory's but nooooooooo you pulled a straight up dick move. Now stay off my thread and go paint your bald spot, we can't have people believing falsehoods now can we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads