• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robstrongo

Reaction score
Mauro, are the sleeves on the bd short sleeve shirts as slim as the long sleeve bd shirts, or do they have some more room?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
they have a little more room . If you saw the picture of Justin in the "perfect summer ****" ( it is by the way) his arms are a good size for his height and weight. You can see a little room he is wearing a medium.

I am over the ultra tight around the arm. I thing slim is good enough.

socialdtk

Reaction score
This is quickly becoming my favorite shirt this summer. I can't wait to pick up a few more in different fabrics.
214pjwn.jpg

Robstrongo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
they have a little more room . If you saw the picture of Justin in the "perfect summer ****" ( it is by the way) his arms are a good size for his height and weight. You can see a little room he is wearing a medium.

I am over the ultra tight around the arm. I thing slim is good enough.

Sounds good, my wife had to return the multi plaid shirt she got me because I couldn't even fit my arms into the sleeves, and my arms aren't even really big.

jhoo04

Reaction score
Alright so this is the first time we've tried the after dinner shirts on...and truth be told the fit is quite good. We each sized down one and it fit perfectly. For reference the red and purple are AD shirts and the Peach is a BD. Ignore my shorts, this was a friggin' impromptu shoot.
IMG_3929.jpg
IMG_3930.jpg
IMG_3932.jpg
IMG_3933.jpg
IMG_3935.jpg
IMG_3936.jpg
IMG_3938.jpg

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the shirts. Great pics also. What color is that blu-ish? May have to pic one up in large

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought y'all'd get a kick out of flight suit and matching haircuts. Slaughter for me Tonite.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ wrong thread, poppa.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
+1

That grape shirt looked good on your friend, Jonathan.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Still waiting for something in the mail, when you get a chance.

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Kagemusha

Reaction score
I don't think Mauro will mind this as he's sold out in this size.......

I have a brand new black V neck shirt (the one that's $45) that I never wore. Recently purchased, size XL, will let it go for cheap. PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads