• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
I am a 32 in the chino. I have lost some weight in the last month so maybe I am a 31. They are a low rise ( not to low but contempoary) so take that into mind. I would go with the 30 if I was you.
I will have the measurements up ASAP once the chino gets in.

the factory is saying the final product is better than the sample. If it's true this pant might go down into the Chino hall of Fame...lol

Sounds good. I'll keep your advice in mind then and compare with measurements when they drop. Thanks, Mauro and much luck on all the new ventures and designs. Keep up the good and hard work.

Ahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^10 oz cotton duck. The fabric is special. I think only LVC and I are using it. Their version of the pant should be released soon.
I wear these pants ALL the time and simply love them.

Any local who wants to set up a time to meet when the chino arrives feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call and we can set something up.

Best,
Mauro

PS- Thanks everyone for the good words.

Nice. I'll have to stop by. Looking forward to the chino's too....
fing02[1].gif

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks. I have been cooking and grilling a lot. A journalist from the post wants to sit in on a couple sittings and write about the experience. She also writes for some national food magazines and loves the idea. We shall see where this goes.

I can promise you this we are talking to 4 of the best suit makers in the country to help make the MTM and Bespoke program. Good stuff is happening.

4 days til Chinos ship!

Best,

Mauro

You should make a shirt or trouser the color of "Grilled Watermelon".

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^^good idea.

I have been so down lately I have to get back into the game. All the clothes should have food names.
Sorry guys after the goat broke up with me I just haven't been the same. I see her for the first time in a couple months on tuesday..... nervous as ****!

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
keep your chin up, homie!

i'd def. buy a suit called "the tenderloin"

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I probably wouldn't buy one called "pastrami".

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how about a no-nonsense, bare-bones charcoal suit called the "bread and water?"

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
how about a no-nonsense, bare-bones charcoal suit called the "bread and butter?"

??

Ahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not fancy. I'd by a pair of Wolf vs. Goat T-Bone Chino's!

But anyway how is the fit on the work pant? They look like they run a little large?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ Not at all. I am a 32 in the pant. They aren't slim but aren't relaxed. I think that if you ask the people who own them they will say its a nice fitting pant. They way they break in is excellent . It a fun pant. I wear them all the time.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ I have been thinking of names for colors and body style ...this could be really fun!

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was thinking less about the colorways being food names and more about Mauro's life stuff. Like his infamous Grilled Watermelon, MMA, etc. But ya, it would def be a lotta fun!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The original plan was everything would be food based.

We will see how that goes when I meet up with the Goat on Wednesday.

Ahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered to pairs of the work pants last night and received the shipping confirmation today.

Looking forward to these because they look fun.
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads