• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The x-box and controllers are at my place. Lark was very nice. I think things would of changed if he had a couple more drinks!!

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The sorona tee is really incredible. I'd been eyeing that for so long on the site but just wanted to feel it and try it on. It delivers. I accidentally slept in it last night
redface.gif
Sizing is true to what you would normally buy/"assumed sizing" in a t-shirt or long sleeve. I was between a s and xs but after coming out of the changing room in the xs I think everyone agreed the small was in order..
smile.gif
Seriously nice to have a room of SF'ers and others like-minded standing there to tell you if something fits correct & well!

I'm wearing my new button down today too and will get a fit as soon as ms. slack is available. Don't want to do the fit-pic in the work bathroom mirror today (we'll see, though)
happy.gif
Need to do it justice...as well as some nice detailed shots of the white sorona tee and how great that l/s fits. Nice thick collar and wrist cuffs too on the long sleeve tee, which is so key.

Thanks again Mauro

3d88a3c3.jpg

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The sorona is awesome. I wear it all the time. I hear the new heather grey is just as nice.

trafficjam

Reaction score
Wasn't planning on buying the dandy pants, but Mauro's worn in pair looked pretty good and they fit right (in my mind, at least) so why not? The sorona tee has the nice benefit of making me looked jacked and is a very special kind of soft.
24qk2uf.jpg
Thanks for having me out yesterday. It was cool to meet some people from The Internet, nice to get to see some of this stuff up close, nicer to pick it up. Mauro's clearly passionate and excited about what he does and if you live in the DC area, I see no reason to not pick up a few WvG pieces. In fact, you probably owe it to yourself to do so.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ thank you. The pant will break in really nice. Just wear the **** out of them. It was nice having you.
I hope you enjoyed yourself and had enough to eat and drink.

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Goddamn I really wanted to go to this

GF was supposed to come along, but she was feeling ill so I stayed home to fetch water and advil and provide massages and moral support

next time!

yesssir

Reaction score
Are any stores in DC carrying Wolf vs. Goat yet? I would like to see some your items in person.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish I would have picked up the white thermal henley, dammit. But I got so sidetracked after the sorona l/s tee's got busted out.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yesssir
Are any stores in DC carrying Wolf vs. Goat yet? I would like to see some your items in person.
redeem edit: nice fit traffic on both items. yeah the sorona tee is sick ... might have to pick up the other colorway as well

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you can still get a thermal!

Redeem is carrying a little now and I am trying hard to get into "lost boys"

gumercindo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro

Redeem is carrying a little now and I am trying hard to get into "lost boys"

Mauro, what's your take on the blonde chick from LB? Is she the owner? I chatted her up twice and I can't figure out if she's annoying or good peeps.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Kelly is the owner of "Lost Boys". She has a good thing going with Lost Boys. I think she could blow out of my stuff. I don't know her enough to say anything else. I just know the brands she carries and that I would be a perfect fit. I hope she continues to do well.
Sorry for being so PC. She is very nice to me in person. Does she understand the finer details of menswear I think so. Can she sell the hell out of the brands she carries for sure.

SF is an odd place. Not many people geek out on clothing construction. Here however it's the norm. Lost Boys caters to people that want to look nice and she provides that service well.

gumercindo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kelly is the owner of "Lost Boys". She has a good thing going with Lost Boys. I think she could blow out of my stuff. I don't know her enough to say anything else. I just know the brands she carries and that I would be a perfect fit. I hope she continues to do well.
Sorry for being so PC. She is very nice to me in person. Does she understand the finer details of menswear I think so. Can she sell the hell out of the brands she carries for sure.

SF is an odd place. Not many people geek out on clothing construction. Here however it's the norm. Lost Boys caters to people that want to look nice and she provides that service well.

No problem - sorry I missed your event. Would love to catch the next one.

I get what you're saying. FWIW, my initial impression of her was that she's cool. She's really into the construction of the pieces and "seems" to know what she's talking about (she at least has the right lingo). She was very cool to me and seems to have a good eye for stuff. I think she definitely has room for your stuff. I would like to see her have a little more variety in that place.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Picked up the white thermal henley after staring at the pic I took for too long. Too beautiful.

76bbe735.jpg

You should see the order come on the queue . Got a size small, which I'm pretty sure is correct. I remember holding one (small) yesterday but didn't try it on (stupid me). 98% sure a small will be cool though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads