The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lupo

Lupo Well-Known Member

What is up with the $220+ knickers? When they currently sell for $96...

2. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    Lupo- sweat knickers are on sale only because of a computer error.
    Cashmere and wool knickers are being made now and they will retail for $220.00

A sweat knicker will NEVER retail for $220.00 and if they do and you buy them , you are stupid.
    However a woolen is another story. There will be a lot of handwork in them and they will be like a trouser. They will be lined with all the bells and whistles. Please remember that when buying trousers, knicker, and shorts the real work goes into the block. That is why shorts can get some "effing" expensive. Then add quality trim ( not Marissa Miller )and fabric and the product starts getting expensive.

You will really be able to see where my trousers shine. The fabric and construction will speak for itself.

Best,
    Mauro

PS- I will be in NYC for the next few days so shipping might be a little delayed.

3. Teger

Teger Senior member

mauro for the next batch of shirts you should make the collars bigger IMO. oversized collars ftw. also the fabric is sick

4. Lupo

Lupo Well-Known Member

Lupo- sweat knickers are on sale only because of a computer error.
    Cashmere and wool knickers are being made now and they will retail for $220.00

A sweat knicker will NEVER retail for $220.00 and if they do and you buy them , you are stupid.
    However a woolen is another story. There will be a lot of handwork in them and they will be like a trouser. They will be lined with all the bells and whistles. Please remember that when buying trousers, knicker, and shorts the real work goes into the block. That is why shorts can get some "effing" expensive. Then add quality trim ( not Marissa Miller )and fabric and the product starts getting expensive.

You will really be able to see where my trousers shine. The fabric and construction will speak for itself.

Best,
    Mauro

PS- I will be in NYC for the next few days so shipping might be a little delayed.

That makes alot more sense...thanks for clearing it up

5. thats.mana

thats.mana Senior member

Mauro what happened to the twill/lighter weight knickers?

6. jhoo04

jhoo04 Senior member

Mauro when you get back from NY can I personally pick out fabric for shirts that we want for the store...just sayin'

7. wolfvsgoat

wolfvsgoat Senior member

8. jhe0417

jhe0417 Senior member

Hey Mauro,

I really need a white oxford in the AD cut (size small). Will you guys be getting a restock any time soon? If so, I'll wait it out. [​IMG]

9. socialdtk

socialdtk Senior member

Both the Before Dinner Cotton/Wool Flannel in Purple Pixie Stix, and the Before Dinner Cotton/Wool Flannel in Red and White Gingham look excellent... I'll be in for both when pay-day rolls around. Unfortunately that's another three weeks away.

10. dannyon

dannyon Member

So I've been on the hunt for an OCBD that ACTUALLY fits (I'm 5'8" ~100lb) and my Before Dinner Black Licorice OCBD came in today and it is hands down the best fitting shirt I own. Thanks Mauro for catering to us smaller dudes!

11. wolfvsgoat

wolfvsgoat Senior member

That's right new before dinner shirt dropping soon. This will be a limited edition to only the WvsG website and lost & found in Toronto, Canada. When I say limited, there will be MAYBE 16-20 shirts. So get your orders on early! http://blog.wolfvsgoat.com/2011/02/real-mccoy.html

12. coldforge

coldforge Senior member

mauro for the next batch of shirts you should make the collars bigger IMO. oversized collars ftw. also the fabric is sick

How does the collar sizing run on these? Most slim OTR oxfords I find have, like, 14" for a S. Much too small.

13. Teger

Teger Senior member

oh the actual collar size is pretty standard, i just meant the collar stand

14. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

That's right new before dinner shirt dropping soon. This will be a limited edition to only the WvsG website and lost & found in Toronto, Canada. When I say limited, there will be MAYBE 16-20 shirts. So get your orders on early!

http://blog.wolfvsgoat.com/2011/02/real-mccoy.html

your link to lost and found is incorrect johnathan

should be: http://lostandfoundshop.com/

15. jhoo04

jhoo04 Senior member

your link to lost and found is incorrect johnathan

should be: http://lostandfoundshop.com/

Hahaha...actually that's not our store. Our website was supposed to be live today but it's not for some unknown reason. Thanks for looking out.

With that being said we'll be carrying Unis, Makr, Oak Street Bootmakers, LVC and obviously WvsG!

I am going to get that fixed immediately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.