• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fosho

Reaction score
This is the official Wolf vs. Goat thread, please post all WvG related pictures/questions/and comments here!!!
-2-1.jpg
Wolf vs. Goat is the culmination of over twelve years of experience in the fashion industry by designer and Farinelli's store-owner Mauro Farinelli. Mauro designs the line with his longtime girlfriend, Heather Karpoff, who has several years of experience in the fashion industry under her belt as well. The line is named after Mauro (Wolf) and Heather's (The Goat's) pet names for one another. The label pays strict attention to high fabric quality and construction, as well as small details that make each garment unique (hand-lathed mother of pearl buttons, hidden doobie pockets, etc.). Wolf vs. Goat buttondown shirts come in two fits: the Before Dinner Shirt, a slim-fitting, tailored shirt, and the After Dinner Shirt, a regular fitting shirt. Regardless of cut, all shirts feature hand-lathed mother of pearl buttons, single-needle stitching which is masterfully done, a hidden "doobie pocket" on the inside of the shirt, and are made in the U.S.A.
All Wolf vs. Goat items can be found here at ShopFarinellis.com!​
-1-2.jpg

fosho

Reaction score
Here are some more pics (including pics of the plaid shirts)

IMG_0905-1.jpg

IMG_0801-1.jpg

IMG_0806-1.jpg

IMG_0810-1.jpg

IMG_0812-1.jpg

IMG_0813-1.jpg

IMG_0814-1.jpg

IMG_0827-1.jpg

IMG_0829-1.jpg

IMG_0834-1.jpg

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
what are you guys thinking you'll wear on top with these pants? i'm so denim-fu'd right now i can't even picture what could be done with another pair of pants. what about footwear?
seriously these pants are really cool. Not trying to sound like I'm shilling for Mauro but these things have a lot of versatility and are so easy to wear. today I'm wearing em, with the orange WvG shirt and a brown vneck jumper. Denim jacket again (this time Lee instead of Levis)..I have so many denim jackets that it's nice to have found the perfect pant to wear with em and not always rock the texas tuxedo. But it's a perfect pant to wear with just a tshirt when it's warmer, right now it looks great with a flannel, or regular buttondown. I also plan to wear it with a Flathead wabash denim shirt, since that shirt is impossible to wear with jeans without looking like Dr Denim. shoes....I can't think of wearing these with anything but boots, and with the plethora of fools buying Red Wings lately these pair with RWs like macaroni with cheese. I can also see some kind of All-star style sneaker looking good with these.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
damn those models.

That definition of Cotton duck is weak.

The weave is also a plain weave apposed to a diagonal weave such as twill, denim.
The yarn may be dyed in a bunch of ways. fiber, rope..etc

The diagaonl effct from twill is made by one weft yarn passing over 2 or more warp yarns.
In a plain weave its a simple criss- cross of one weft yarn passing over one warp yarn or in my case 2x2 ( which gives you a stronger yarn)
The weight of the canvas and weave have a lot to do with what you might want to use your duck cotton for and what it's restrictions are.
This is a 10oz which in most case seems to weight of choice by the clothing industry.
Treatments applies to the canvas also can have effects on what the cloth s good for as well.
I.e. water repellent, oil...etc

Best,
Mauro

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Get Smart's pics should be used for the dandy pant. Wayyy better than the one that is on the site right now.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah the pics look great ... hopefully get smart wasnt that hot in the peacoats haha looks too nice out wherever yall are at

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Did you lock the old one?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think this is the original thread, just with almost everything non-product-picture related deleted.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah - I got rid of all the crap. You guys don't have to like a product, but please be aware that the affiliates allow you guys a place to discuss fashion and style, so if you feel like bitching about an affiliate or **** talk in general, it would be courteous to do so on one of the 1 billion other **** talking threads.

On a related note, I have a lot to do today, which means that anyone who creates any situation that I have to deal with is going to earn themselves a bit of a break. Pass it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads