• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New, Official, 10th year anniversary

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have to say, the party was impressive. From beginning to end. I learned quite a bit, such as

Having your own store means you have access to exclusive scotch
Blue tickets are magic
I should have jumped on the Yukateen seconds
A cape is a surefire route to a booth of women

Thanks J & Fok for putting it all together, Gus for organizing it locally, MTM for being such a swell guy, and Parker for making everything look so fancy online.

Trompe le Monde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i havent read the whole thread

what were there more of - felt lapel flowers, or beaded bracelets?

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I only noticed one of either, Hugo was wearing a very nice lapiz bead bracelet and making it work.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
^ is that why in the middle of the front row?

Neofinitia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Much thanks to J, FoK, PSG, emptyM, Parker, and those who have helped hit this event out of the ballpark! The bar is set quite high for the next one :slayer: Indeed as said by many, it was great fun to meet up with the ole SFxSF cronies (Binge was sadly out of town!) and new ones while getting to see a cool movie and check out some gorgeous merch. Absolutely smart dressed, diverse, and engaging crowd. Quintessentially StyleForum :nodding: Snapped a couple of pics: O'Mast Q&A: The bar:

Last edited:

youngScholar

Reaction score
So bummed I missed it. :(

everyone looks amazing. so glad it turned out so well. Count me in for the next one! :slayer:

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
It was really incredible to see this whole thing manifest in real life. Great to meet all the people I did meet (some I have known for 10+ years
cry.gif
), and regret that I couldn't meet everyone, or talk very long with some. Hopefully next time I will see you all again and meet more of you. Thanks so much to Fok, Mark, Gus, Kevin, Jesse, and all the SF local dudes who helped make this possible, and not least all the vendors who dragged their boxes and cases long distances to set up and show their stuff for a few hours. Everyone I talked to seemed to consider it even more successful than anticipated, and hopefully we can do it again in less than 10 years from now. And yeah, next time, we need to print out a sticker with each attendee's postbit, so we can all know who each other is, and who to troll IRL.

Also, if I met you, if you have a minute, PM me and remind me who you were so I can thank you and try not to be a dick to you on the forum on accident.
happy.gif

Last edited:

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
BTW, I wore a black suit, because Jesse told me it was a good idea. Luckily, this kept me from being photographed, the awful green cast of my outfit ruining the color balance of those around me.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Great thread.....

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm so sad I couldn't have made it. If there's an event next year, I'll definitely drive to SF for it.
All of you looking great!
How many people showed up?

Last edited:

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

I'm so sad I couldn't have made it. If there's an event next year, I'll definitely drive to SF for it.
All of you looking great!
How many people showed up?

6, or maybe 7, depending on whether you count PT Williams once or twice.

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Much thanks to J, FoK, PSG, emptyM, Parker, and those who have helped hit this event out of the ballpark! The bar is set quite high for the next one :slayer: Indeed as said by many, it was great fun to meet up with the ole SFxSF cronies (Binge was sadly out of town!) and new ones while getting to see a cool movie and check out some gorgeous merch. Absolutely smart dressed, diverse, and engaging crowd. Quintessentially StyleForum :nodding: Snapped a couple of pics: O'Mast Q&A: The bar:
Maybe some of us locals should put something togther for Aaron when he gets back..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads