• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New, Official, 10th year anniversary

Jacquard

Reaction score
I received the e-mail reminder and RSVP'd. Can I still get advance tickets for the movie, or has everything been sold out? Looking forward to seeing you all. It will be my first time attending, so please go easy on the newbie.

emptym

Reaction score
Fok, my wife wants to see O'Mast. So if she can get out of work in time, she'll be there.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got a chance to check out the "W" today. This thing has"SF" written all over it

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Yup, everyone wears all black and they're all under 30, just like on SF.

:)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yup, everyone wears all black and they're all under 30, just like on SF.
:)

sidebar. mrs stitch is a big fan of your avatar.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in San Francisco today and I'm stopped by a guy who asks if he can take my photo because, "I like your look". He takes a few pics and I ask him,"do you have a blog?" He says, "I'm with The Rake Magazine" I say, "I'm a subscriber". He says" Oh well you might be interested to know there is a Styleforum Party at the W Hotel this weekend" Really? I'll have to show up. :)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm in San Francisco today and I'm stopped by a guy who asks if he can take my photo because, "I like your look". He takes a few pics and I ask him,"do you have a blog?" He says, "I'm with The Rake Magazine" I say, "I'm a subscriber". He says" Oh well you might be interested to know there is a Styleforum Party at the W Hotel this weekend" Really? I'll have to show up. :)

lawl, awesome.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

lawl, awesome.

stitch, any special requests? ill let you live vicariously through me. if you'd like, i can hug PSG for you. butt check squeeze will be extra

Last edited:

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stopped in Barney's, Saks, Nieman's, Polo, Levi's ,most of the male and female SA's will be at the party. There are also a lot of other industry and retail male & females coming. Getting off of work at 7pm they will be ready for a drink and some fun. This is going to be fun.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I stopped in Barney's, Saks, Nieman's, Polo, Levi's ,most of the male and female SA's will be at the party. There are also a lot of other industry and retail male & females coming. Getting off of work at 7pm they will be ready for a drink and some fun. This is going to be fun.

cool. did you get any of the chicks from the first floor or Barneys to show up? there is this one asian chick... :inlove:

Last edited:

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will take lots of pics to post on SF and my blog. Plus Styleforum will have a pro photographer capturing everything! Of course we will share it!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads