• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The new H&M designer collaboration...

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
...with Roberto Cavalli.

"Roberto Cavalli at H&M

With this year's designer collaboration H&M opens its doors to the exclusive world of Roberto Cavalli. The Italian designer will create a one-off collection for women and men exclusively for H&M. The line will carry the vital touch and the intense sensuality typical of Roberto Cavalli, one of the world's most exciting and creative fashion designers.

'Roberto Cavalli has created a world of his own, iconic and full of fantasy, when it comes to colours, prints, and style. There is no place for shyness and no possibility of ending up with a mainstream wardrobe of everyday basics. The Roberto Cavalli collections represents an exuberant, successful lifestyle,' says Margareta van den Bosch.

'As the first Italian designer in the history of H&M, I enthusiastically welcomed this invitation, proud to bring the lively and positive spirit of my work to a new audience, who will be able to see and interpret my style in an individual way. I love freedom and challenges: breaking down barriers, experimenting in different directions. H&M is all this for me. I will add a dash of festivity and dreams,' explains Roberto Cavalli.

The 'Roberto Cavalli at H&M' collection will be available in approximately 200 selected H&M stores worldwide for a limited period of time starting from November 8th 2007.

The line will consist of iconic menswear, 20 pieces, and womenswear, 25 pieces, including lingerie plus matching accessories.

Thanks to his boundless creativity, Roberto Cavalli is known as a designer to the stars and the international jet set. He regularly dresses international personalities: Madonna, BeyoncÃ
00a9.png
, Gwyneth Paltrow, Charlize Theron, Jennifer Lopez, Sharon Stone, Gong Li, Victoria Beckham, Lenny Kravitz and Adrien Brody. Mr Cavalli's vision is synonymous with glamour and a sensual, revolutionary style. Florentine craftsmanship and tradition combine with a love of colour, embellishment and prints inspired by nature translates into a unique, inimitable style.

Today the Roberto Cavalli universe includes signature collections for both men and women. There is Just Cavalli for a young audience, and Class Cavalli a diffusion collection as well as the Angels and Devils collection for boys and girls. In addition there is also beachwear, lingerie, shoes, eyewear, watches and perfumes. Other products from the world of Roberto Cavalli are accessories for the home, wine and vodka."
hm.com

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Uhhh Cavalli, isn't there enough guido tacky embroidered **** for the masses without this Milanese scrote infiltrating H & M.
I foresee plenty of cheap embroideries and fake rhinestones out of India.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Silver snaked brocade jeans.

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought CMF was going to be the next H&M collab - that's why he hasn't been around here for a while.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
I thought CMF was going to be the next H&M collab - that's why he hasn't been around here for a while.

HMs pricepoint is too high to begin with for a CMF collaboration

soonami

Reaction score
well since the collection is supposed to iconic and classic pieces I'm hoping it will eschew the King Guido crap and be something more H&M-ish, clean lines and nice fits

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
HMs pricepoint is too high to begin with for a CMF collaboration

hahahaahahhaaahhaahaha

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i wonder if this is going to be the new H&M trend...contract big names for small prices...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads