• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Dominos Pizza is Great!

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
What the **** is wrong with you guys? It's ******* pizza, not ******* foie gras. Allow me to reiterate:

Pizza is like sex. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

underwearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
What the **** is wrong with you guys? It's ******* pizza, not ******* foie gras. Allow me to reiterate:

exactly...We're not talking about people that think Dominos is the measure of great pizza because that is all they ever had. If Im at a friends house and there's a vote to where we should order pizza and Im out numbered its not like Im gonna get new friends or starve. I'll eat teh Dominos and be happy and high from the sugar rush.

The whole idea of styleish pizza is absurd.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by underwearer
The whole idea of styleish pizza is absurd.

The whole idea of cheap delivery pizza is pretty absurd. It doesn't need to be "styleish" (sic) but it ought to be good.

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was disappointed by the new pizza. It's too bad, as EVERY DAMN event at my law school has Domino's.

TEPLimey

Reaction score

And just like sex, why settle for bad when you can get good with just a tad more effort?

Or, more importantly, why discuss the bad on a board where most people get good regularly?

You don't see people starting threads entitled "The 2010 line of Kenneth Cole shoes are great!"

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
yes that was very surprising to see that. when i worked at dominos i worked at 3 different locations with a variety of staff persons, and no one i encountered directly or indirectly ever did something like that. only thing that was disgusting was not washing hands, not storing toppings correctly, not reusing the toppings correctly, not washing the bins correctly, those kind of things. but never malicious activity.

Oh good I feel reassured now, what's the number for Dominos?
facepalm.gif

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Not true at all. There are many women I would not want to ******** with under any conditions. I would rather masturbate than ******** with Rosie O'Donnell, for example.

Such is Pizza. I would rather eat cardboard than Dominos.

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluemagic
I was disappointed by the new pizza. It's too bad, as EVERY DAMN event at my law school has Domino's.

Your eyes are too sensitive for law school.

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tdangio

There are, in fact, good pizza places in Atlanta.

I just tried Varasano's when I was in town on business last week. Loved it:

40_varasanos%20pizzeria-66.jpg

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I('m pretty sure you haven't had pizza topped with grocery ham, salty processed cheese and canned mushrooms.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
I('m pretty sure you haven't had pizza topped with grocery ham, salty processed cheese and canned mushrooms.

Wait, are we still talking about pizza or is this now about sex? Because honestly that sounds a lot like my last date.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads