• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The New Brooks Brothers

mebiuspower

Reaction score
3. I don't know anything about the sizing on those coats. Personally, I prefer a much longer coat, but some men like shorter coats because they're easier to wear if you're getting in and out of cars, they may suit a slim silhouette better, and/ or they want a younger-looking silhouette. If you order that coat, I would do the regular, not short, as the coat looks short enough.
I was eyeing that coat as well but just couldn't do it due to the square shape of the shoulders and the length of the coat.

I might just get an Isaia overcoat on fleabay instead...

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The fact that the Southwick factory site got turned into an Amazon distribution center is almost too nicely packed of a story about the American economy.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did those mourning the close of the factory buy a lot of the merch produced there? Or is it just the cool thing to mourn this week?

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You remind me of students who read Ayn Rand once and love bringing objectivism/ libertarianism into every class discussion.
I have no clue what you meant or are even inferring but I just asked a simple question #facts

Props to you on figuring out how to remain in your safe internet space cuz I’d pay BIG money to see you converse with people in person in the same way you do on here (tail between the legs included free of charge)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.