• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The NEW BALANCE THREAD - Pics, Discussions, Collab Info, etc

Peter1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is the consensus (or just your own opinion) on the 327? They look a lot better IRL than online. And the price is certainly right.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What is the consensus (or just your own opinion) on the 327? They look a lot better IRL than online. And the price is certainly right.

I have a pair...white with red. I like them. Comfortable, though they do attract a bit of coloring off of my jeans near the top of the laces on the suede part. Otherwise, the rest looks brand new. I had them since the early summer.

Last edited:

MLGBT

Reaction score
I love mine, bought last summer and they have quickly became my "go to" pair. Solhouette looks great from above. Probably the pair of shoes i've gotten the most compliments on in the past year.
nb327.JPG

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fellas……long story here, but I ended up with 2 pairs of these J Crew joints. Unfortunately they don’t fit ?

These are DOPE as hell in hand and it breaks my heart but I need to sell since I can’t return them now. These are both SZ 8.

Please PM if interested OR will trade a pair for SZ 7.5
9423738B-6C28-4F52-8079-502454D5C74B.jpeg

64ED45F0-5D75-498E-91D4-6F67AD640B77.jpeg

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ I see some dope colorways among that assortment!

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members