• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The NEW BALANCE THREAD - Pics, Discussions, Collab Info, etc

illiterate

Reaction score
Not for me...but that doesn't mean that if you dig 'em, you shouldn't get them.
Yeah, I actually like the colorway but since this has "JJJound" stamped on it, the hype is going to be through the roof and resale value will be absurd.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, I actually like the colorway but since this has "JJJound" stamped on it, the hype is going to be through the roof and resale value will be absurd.

Aah...

I'm not a reseller so I didn''t consider that aspect.

lol_12345

Reaction score
has anyone tried buying through their website before? is there even a chance for someone to get it or will it just be all bots?

illiterate

Reaction score
I have not and based on replies on Instagram, seems like bots will get through everything first.

surrender

Reaction score
I was able to get the Casablanca XC-72s from the NB site pretty easily. They use a queue system similar to Playstation, so it's fair, but chances are slim if you want an extremely hyped pair.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those navy JJJs are gonna be impossible to get, however I actually don’t like ‘em so no FOMO for me

fatsu

Reaction score
I got my ALD 550s in size 10 which is my NB 547 size. The heel is slipping but maybe that is because the shoe hasn't been broken in yet? Should I try my luck at trying to buy a 9.5 and sell mine?

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got my ALD 550s in size 10 which is my NB 547 size. The heel is slipping but maybe that is because the shoe hasn't been broken in yet? Should I try my luck at trying to buy a 9.5 and sell mine?
No

ggss09

Reaction score
Anyone hit on the Yurts today? He dropped the password 30 min early while I was still sleeping lmao

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone hit on the Yurts today? He dropped the password 30 min early while I was still sleeping lmao
Yeah, the “Granola” colorway. Grey sold out when I was checking out.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.