• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Must Have Shoe For Wall St.

Shoe-nut

Reaction score
Wow!!! Those are some real sh*t kickers arn't they!

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Product Features

The Kenneth Cole New York Hedge Fund is a classic split toe loafer
Smooth leather upper
Rubber sole
Removable insole for extra width or room
Split toe loafer?

The reviews are hilarious.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I strutted past my local sports bar (no longer my scene) and hopped into a cab downtown. The line at the hot club was long and full of investment banker types, but the bouncer took one look at my Hedge Fund shoes and raised the velvet rope for me. Booyah! Once inside, I ordered bottle service and started with two bottles of premo vodka at two hundo a pop. Now, two bottles might sound like a tall order for one man, but I wasn't expecting to be alone for long -- not while wearing these dogs! I heard one fine lady say, "check out the Hedge Fund guy," and I spent literally the next hour picking and choosing who was going to be the lucky lady tonight.
I can't recommend Hedge Funds enough. Sure they're expensive, and I have had to change my friends, but everybody in the right crowd is talking about them. They practically yell out: "hey, this guy is important." Hedge Funds are just so today! They really changed my life.
crackup[1].gif
laugh.gif

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great find, Beckwith!

crackup[1].gif

rbjones

Reaction score
Omg, that is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Jl24

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA best review I've seen on Amazon yet!

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This guy wrote a War & Peace - sized review of - gasp - keyboard

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Great find! Hey! The Kenneth Cole New York Men's Mutual Fund Bicycle Toe Oxfords are on sale!
plain.gif

hopkins_student

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
Great find! Hey! The Kenneth Cole New York Men's Mutual Fund Bicycle Toe Oxfords are on sale!
plain.gif

My best friend in medical school has those. They're fuglier than they look in the picture.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I've been googling for the Kenneth Cole derivative fund, junk bond fund, 3rd world dubious stock market fund and unscrupulous smarmy private investment trader fund shoe models to no avail.

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd hedge my bets on those, for sure!

Charley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
crackup[1].gif
laugh.gif

The guy who wrote that review must be the same one who writes for the Playboy Advisor. Just as funny and preposterous.

However, maybe there is some reverse psych going on with the shoes.

With enough booze, even the girls who cannot get a date will overlook the shoes. And they can expect that the guy wearing those will not have any judgement to begin with. A new way to standout as an obvious easy mark?

josepidal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder how the OP found these shoes in the first place.
sly.gif

Beckwith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What an ingenious marketing ploy! Every back office playa from Brooklyn that used to frequent Moran's will now be wearing the full line of fund shoes... Hedge, Mutual, Short, Long, Quant, Naked Short, International...shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, shrimp caserole...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics