• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Musella Dembech Polo/Shirt

Musella

Reaction score
Thanks to the long experience of my aunt in the bespoke knitwear industry we designed our own polo shirt following our housecut philosophy.
These polo/shirts made of 100% pure baby cachemire in the beautiful shades of Azzurro Celeste, Verde Ottanio, Terra di Siena Bruciata, Grigio Piombo and Sabbia have been designed to be used both with suits, spezzato and the casual wear.
Check some of the details, manica a camicia, detailed silk stitching at the armholes and shoulder points, mother of pearl buttons with crow foot stitching and our own italian collar designed.
Both bespoke and ready to wear handcrafted pieces will be available at our atelier in Milano - Contact us to preorder your shirt [email protected]

S K M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, that is really gorgeous! What's the price tag, if I may ask? I'm coming by Milano in January, and I'm tempted to pay you a visit...

Musella

Reaction score
Thank you!

The prices for the polo shirts are 300 Euro for the RTW and 400 for the bespoke. If you come in Milano you are more than welcome to visit us at our atelier and to check our creations with hand.

S K M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks Gianfrancesco, I think that's an extremelyfair price for such a garment. However, I'm a bit afraid the cashmere will be to fragile for heavy wearing. Are you also capable of doing a bespoke version in merino wool (or anything similarly hard wearing)?

Cheers,
SKM

Last edited:

Musella

Reaction score
Dear SKM,

well, cachemire is for sure more fragile than merino but good cachemire is almost the same, there is cachemire and cachemire.
Of course the quality of cachemire reflects also the durability and also the color, the brilliancy quality and the warming quality too.

We can do on request the merino wool version, that would not be a problem of course. If you are coming to visit us in January I can provide some samples yarn to show you.

All the best,

Gianfrancesco

Musella

Reaction score
Thank you for your feedbacks

Regarding the RTW, the lenght of sleeves or body lenght if required different can be done too.

coloRLOw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow
lurker[1].gif

Musella

Reaction score
unbelragazzo: the lenght of body and sleeves can be changed in the RTW polo/shirt but not the buttons on the placket, it is a 3 buttons placket.
tchoy: the other yarn colours will be shown in january

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads