• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 4: Goodyear welted shoes from Cobbler Union

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 4th auction is for a pair of Goodyear welted Shoes from Cobbler Union. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The most thoughtful gift from my wife- Men's Clothing related

MiloX

Reaction score
So I am a few days late posting these... but this gift was so thoughtful I had to share.

http://a1128.g.akamai.net/7/1128/497...id=275&hei=275

Incredibly thoughtful. Especially since I am on the road 3 weeks out of the month.

Messages include:
You're so handsome
You make me laugh
You give great hugs
You smell irresistable
You have a big heart
You keep me warm
You share your desserts
You laugh at my jokes
You sing in the shower
You keep my secrets
You treat me like a queen
You follow your dreams

Also has a nice little monogrammed box.

She knows how much I hate flimsy collar stays. I usually double up the plastic ones.

Very cool gift from an awesome bride.

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How many did she give you?

MiloX

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mack11211
How many did she give you?

lol... Yeah... don't know what happened to the subject line up there... It's fixed.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quite fantastic!

As someone who is always on the road also, I can totally see the usefulness of such a gift.

Would it be possible for you ask her where she got them (and the great little box)?

apropos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To the OP - you're a very lucky man!
When my significant other bought me for Christmas a set of pure white Irish linen hankerchiefs monogrammed with my initials in gold thread, after I had made a off-the-cuff comment about them nearly half a year earlier, I knew that she was a keeper.

rjmaiorano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agreed with others. This is one of those gifts that affirms you made a great decision and found a good one.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ive been meaning to get my GF a great gift thats not common, great site! Got anyone like those? The ones I want are sold out =(

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MiloX
Messages include: You're so handsome You make me laugh You give great hugs You smell irresistable You have a big heart You keep me warm You share your desserts You laugh at my jokes You sing in the shower You keep my secrets You treat me like a queen You follow your dreams Also has a nice little monogrammed box.
Nice Stays. Nicer messages. Keep her for the relationship and the sentiment of those messages even if she would buy crappy gifts (which she doesn't). Much happiness to you two.

NH_Clark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
great gift! Congrats on the gift and having a wonderful wife.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.3%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 129 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 241 32.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 118 15.7%
  • 31 - 40