1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The most exotic brands of weed... as presented by FORBES MAGAZINE

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by sonick, May 3, 2007.

1. sonick

sonick Senior member

http://www.forbes.com/intelligentinf...hisSpeed=30000
    Who would have thought there would be a day where High Times would be the primary source for a Forbes magazine feature? [​IMG]

2. VMan

VMan Senior member

I thought this was a joke at first. No F'n way! Go Forbes!

3. dizzhizz

dizzhizz Senior member

The most fulfilling short-term investment along with short-term memory loss.

4. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Clearly, this indulgence was aimed at those up and at 'em youngsters at Wall Street Firms who couldn't survive without a healthy dose of cocaine and marijuana to jumpstart their hubris-fuelled day.

5. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    Clearly, this indulgence was aimed at those up and at 'em youngsters at Wall Street Firms who couldn't survive without a healthy dose of cocaine and marijuana to jumpstart their hubris-fuelled day.
    As I am neither young, nor employed on Wall Street, I think I ought to take umbrage at your post LK. But I might just sit back and enjoy this toke instead.

You really should try it sometime. Might give you a whole new (cheery) outlook on things. It is amazing how wonderful life is when one is happy.

6. redcaimen

redcaimen Senior member

As I am neither young, nor employed on Wall Street, I think I ought to take umbrage at your post LK. But I might just sit back and enjoy this toke instead.

You really should try it sometime. Might give you a whole new (cheery) outlook on things. It is amazing how wonderful life is when one is happy.

+1 from another not young guy who partakes from time to time. Its hard to imagine getting stoned and having a "hubris filled day".

7. MrRogers

MrRogers Senior member

I've done every drug known to man, but if you really can only be happy when high then that sux

MrR

8. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Says Horace: A rustic waits on the shore for the river to flow away, but the river flows, and flows on as before, and so it flows forever.

9. AnotherVictim

AnotherVictim Senior member

Those plants are beautiful. The sour diesel makes my throat hurt looking at it, that shit is harsh. [​IMG]

10. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    I've done every drug known to man, but if you really can only be happy when high then that sux
    Didn't say that. Said I'm happy when I am high. Also happy holding my grandson close to my breast. And relishing the beauty and accomplishments of my children. And in the company of my best friend. And helping sad, pitiful people find happiness and peace.

11. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

MrR

what is your opinion of opium?

12. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

MrR

Did the steroids make you happy?

13. TheHoff

TheHoff Senior member

How high did you have to be to actually pitch that story to the Forbes' editors?

(and praise Canada with our mail-order sites where more than half of those strains are currently available)

14. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Senior member

a shame to see that this year's strain of AK-47 didn't make the list after winning so many awards.... ah well. This article made me even more anxious for my trip to Humbolt County next month!