1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Most Deranged Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by js4design, Apr 18, 2013.

1. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt Senior member Dubiously Honored

This is a good letter, and good for society as a whole. There are enough anti-social people out there already who only talk to people they already know, and this fine lady is doing us a service by teaching her sistren to be a little more outgoing. Good for her. She is also trying to keep Sigma Nu from getting laid the way they normally do, roofies and date rape. They should honor her in an appropriate fashion. Maybe a gang bang.

More seriously, you people are lame. Why do you have to strip the world of fun. Sororities and fraternities are fun, great experiences you can look back on with a lot of warmth. People are so fucking stripped of fun now. So neutered. Go fuck yourselves.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
    3 people like this.
  2. Texasmade

Texasmade Senior member

According to facebook, this chick is single. Her number is also posted for the world to see.

3. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

i endorse fun through cunt punting.

ok ok, i really just like typing cunt punt

4. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

I went to college in a catholic university here more than 20 years ago. I've had my share of lady friends with vulgar languages even then.

5. Flieger

Flieger Senior member

Everything Matt wrote is so true.
    In my days at Uni I noticed that the most judgmental and dismissive students were the types that did not belong to any frats and sororities. Most of the frat types were busy having fun and being idiots (in a good way) while many of the non frat types were busy talking about how awful our lives must be etc....
    Boring sororities are sometimes fun to hang out with too as they don't like it when beer is thrown in the air etc. The screaming of vain boring girls when the beer hits their hair or clothing is hilarious.:embar: