1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Mitchell Report

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by whacked, Dec 13, 2007.

1. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

Congress (which apparently has nothing better to do)
    True, but it's my small hope that this kind of spectacle keeps them from doing a whole lot worse.

2. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

So, is Roger Clemens finished?

Sounds like Pettitt has thrown him under the bus, and Congress (which apparently has nothing better to do) is sharpening its knives.

How does this play out?

No idea, but I would find it much more entertaining if he goes back out there for one more season and stinks up the joint.

3. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    If Clemens is kicked to the curb (which I doubt btw) that'll leave a lot of (once-) prominent names without major league jobs; Bonds, Sosa et al. And the four most-anticipated words in a baseball fan's winter are about to come true: Pitchers and catchers report. [​IMG]