• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Memoirs of Jan Libourel

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well I did finally find some evidence that the corso was made up at least half way by the Sottile family. If you have anything else to add please let me know. I have been working tiredly to put the pieces together as many large corso breeders are full of it that the breed was never crossed. Trying to educate myself and others on why some have weak temperaments and some are a very awesome breed.

I will watch later, but who is that you’re interviewing?

lefty

smacc1

Reaction score
I will watch later, but who is that you’re interviewing?

lefty
I did not make this video this is made by another controversial person within the Corso world. However on this video Mike's son actually shares that the original dogs were bred with Neos so they are not pure corsos. I am just trying to find evidence of whether or not Sottiles dogs are true corsos. I am also a YouTuber and my lines actually go back to the original Sottile dogs so I am just curious on whether or not I really have old neos or corsos and think the public has a right to know.
Many newer people involved with the Corso breed are not given any historical factual information. We seem to have to go on this endless hunt for facts that really don't exist and seem to just be one person's accord versus another. That is why I am here in a very old for him because I see that you say that the breed is made up so I'm very curious to find out any additional information you may have that I can use in my research!

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Who is the guy interviewing Sotille and where are your dogs from? I may some old lineage charts around. I had dogs from Pauletti which all came from Italy in what was known as the second importation.

Mike Ertraskian may be your best bet to find some old info.

lefty

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami