• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Maharajah Mack

esquire.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Valderrama Spills Hollywood Sex Secrets

"That '70s Show" star Wilmer Valderrama spilled all regarding his Hollywood conquests during an appearance on shock jock Howard Stern's morning radio show Monday.

Among his revelations: Lindsay Lohan was one of the best girls he's ever had sex with, Ashlee Simpson was loud in bed and he rated Jennifer Love Hewitt an "eight" out of 10 when it came to sex.

The actor talked about his sexual prowess in detail, claiming that he has been with two women at once and also engaged in ******** with a famous actress, whom he refused to name. When Stern asked if he had had ******** with Love Hewitt, Lohan or Moore, he answered, "Yes ... Yes, I told you Howard I don't want to lie to my fans."

The star discussed dating singer/actress Mandy Moore, whom he met when she guest starred on his hit show, saying they were each other's "first loves."
Stern asked what it was like to take Moore's virginity and Valderrama replied, "How do I put this politically ... It's good, it's really good."

Valderrama also claims he is "blessed" when it comes to penis size, and that he has videotaped his sexual escapades on numerous occasions, but erased the tapes to keep them from being leaked on the Internet.

Valderrama insists, "I didn't say anything to jeopardize my friendships, so I don't want it to be misconstrued.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...&entry_id=3867

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Its pretty disgusting if you ask me.

I mean JLH an 8 out of 10? There was NO WAY she was an 8. Maybe a 6... I guess I just have higher standards.

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I could comment on how ungentlemanly he has acted, but I'm just a wee bit jealous.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
It seems to me that he's trying to hide the fact that he's secretly gay by sleeping with skanks... just an observation.

Wilmer, I see your future!

Its... blurry... no wait here it comes... your future holds... Tara Reid, Paris Hilton, and a burning sensation when you pee!

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think he should pull his lip over his head and swallow.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The editor of Vanity Fair put it best: "the quality of celebrity has been going down, no longer do we find people like Peter Ustinov".

I'm completely sickened with so-called "˜celebrity' and the perpetual push of perfection vaulted onto people. Things (material objects) can come close to perfection, people never can. I think the push to perfection leads people to a very fucked up path. I mean, Lindsay Lohan look like a "˜normal' 19-year-old to you?

Jon.

esquire.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To me, I just cannot get past the fact that we're talking about Fez from That 70s show. Its like finding out Screech from Saved By the Bell dated some of the most beautiful young starletts in Hollywood.

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I met one of the other celebs mentioned at Boujis in London - she was hotter in person but you're right, not amazing compared to some of the Russian model types. But I fancied JLH quite a bit in high school.

dorian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whoopee
I met one of the other celebs mentioned at Boujis in London - she was hotter in person but you're right, not amazing compared to some of the Russian model types. But I fancied JLH quite a bit in high school.

hehehe... Boujis... hehehe...

Whatever the reason this guy is being so open about his dalliances with famous singers/actresses, and however crass it is to be so, I derived great pleasure from reading such information.
blush.gif
Thank you, esquire.

ATM

Reaction score
Is this guy going to have much of a career after "That 70's Show" ends?

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I never even knew who this guy was until I read this post. (not a fan of 70s show, can you tell?)

Now, I'm a scumbag....but not enough of one to go onto the Howard Stern show and name off women I've had sex with, wow.

Oh well, so long as he didn't get ahold of Parker Posey, she's mine dammit...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads