• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Madly "Kurtz" Leather Rucksack

Status
Not open for further replies.

paadekooper

Reaction score
For sale is a great condition The Madly "Kurtz" Leather Rucksack. Very high-quality cow leather. British Tan color.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/28085182585...ELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_564wt_936

In the one year I've owned it, it has slowly developed a nice patina, with some superficial scuffs or marks, the most noticeable on the back (see second picture). These can be treated with some leather conditioner. Otherwise has many, many years of travel left in it. No stains or tears. A really remarkable, rare piece that I think is now sold out. For more information (original price and features) check out themadly.com.

Features:
unlined rucksack made of genuine cow leather
unique roll-over closure with brass studs
interior pocket, exterior zip pocket with adjacent
utility pockets and adjustable shoulder strap with
hand-treated brass d-rings for easy adjustment.
Approximate measurements are as follows:
17”H x 13”L x 6”D

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.

My Terms & Conditions:
Transaction only via EBAY. I only accept payment via PayPal. PAYMENT DUE WITHIN 3 CALENDAR DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSING. I ship via USPS priority mail (insured) and will provide tracking number/shipping information to winning bidder. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS AND ZERO-FEEDBACK BIDDERS: PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE BIDDING. Buyer pays shipping. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties/fees and local taxes.

Be sure to check out my other, similar items for sale. There's much to bid on.

Happy bidding!

Attachments

• IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0172.jpg
    IMG_0172.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads