• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Look goes on...

Yorky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
******* Baractua, just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in... G9 in Cigar Brown.
This contains an image of: Baracuta G9 Blouson Brown Cigar
Have one in a similar colour myself.

Botolph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
******* Baractua, just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in... G9 in Cigar Brown.
This contains an image of: Baracuta G9 Blouson Brown Cigar

Great color, just can’t stand the cut of the G9(even with their so-called authentic cut or whatever) since Lavori sPa bought them out all those years ago. Sleeves are too long and narrow, and the cuffs are too loose for my squat frame I guess. Picked up a great tweed overcoat by them though, which I really dig.

Attachments

• BD43251C-EB17-4602-97F4-BFB9C7816CF8.jpeg
    BD43251C-EB17-4602-97F4-BFB9C7816CF8.jpeg
    609.7 KB · Views: 140

Jimmy Balantyne

Reaction score
Great color, just can’t stand the cut of the G9(even with their so-called authentic cut or whatever) since Lavori sPa bought them out all those years ago. Sleeves are too long and narrow, and the cuffs are too loose for my squat frame I guess. Picked up a great tweed overcoat by them though, which I really dig.
That's a really nice coat.

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's admirable to see him stick to his guns especially in a part of the world that is probably completely oblivious to what is going on beyond "oh a sharp dressed guy". Although there is a precedent in License to Kill - shame it was Dalton in a 1980s cut as the OG Connery in finest Savile Row modernist would have done a much better contrast against the "locals".

Kingstonian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha - as I’ve sad many times, in this part of the world you’re considered well dressed if you’re wearing long trousers! 😎.
These days I’m mostly suited up for work trips - which coincidentally usually take me out of the state!
Its getting a bit like that in London during the hotter weather. Men looking like overgrown children.

Must be dispiriting trying to maintain standards though.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its getting a bit like that in London during the hotter weather. Men looking like overgrown children.

Must be dispiriting trying to maintain standards though.
I’m just not that arsed about how other people dress but I guess a large part of my reason for starting the blog was just to seek out a few like-minded people on the web as I wasn’t seeing them in real life!
Even if it’s so hot you have to wear shorts there’s a way to look decent without completely giving up: polo shirt, cotton shorts, socks and classic trainers or huaraches or something, as opposed to wife beater, sweaty gym shorts and crocs or sliders!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics