• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Look goes on...

Botolph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fucking Baractua, just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in... G9 in Cigar Brown.
This contains an image of: Baracuta G9 Blouson Brown Cigar
Great color, just can’t stand the cut of the G9(even with their so-called authentic cut or whatever) since Lavori sPa bought them out all those years ago. Sleeves are too long and narrow, and the cuffs are too loose for my squat frame I guess. Picked up a great tweed overcoat by them though, which I really dig.

Attachments

Jimmy Balantyne

Reaction score
Great color, just can’t stand the cut of the G9(even with their so-called authentic cut or whatever) since Lavori sPa bought them out all those years ago. Sleeves are too long and narrow, and the cuffs are too loose for my squat frame I guess. Picked up a great tweed overcoat by them though, which I really dig.
That's a really nice coat.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
This thread should be renamed « The TWD goes on (and on, and on, and on) » as he is the only one to post now ! :-D

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's admirable to see him stick to his guns especially in a part of the world that is probably completely oblivious to what is going on beyond "oh a sharp dressed guy". Although there is a precedent in License to Kill - shame it was Dalton in a 1980s cut as the OG Connery in finest Savile Row modernist would have done a much better contrast against the "locals".

Kingstonian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha - as I’ve sad many times, in this part of the world you’re considered well dressed if you’re wearing long trousers! 😎.
These days I’m mostly suited up for work trips - which coincidentally usually take me out of the state!
Its getting a bit like that in London during the hotter weather. Men looking like overgrown children.

Must be dispiriting trying to maintain standards though.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its getting a bit like that in London during the hotter weather. Men looking like overgrown children.

Must be dispiriting trying to maintain standards though.
I’m just not that arsed about how other people dress but I guess a large part of my reason for starting the blog was just to seek out a few like-minded people on the web as I wasn’t seeing them in real life!
Even if it’s so hot you have to wear shorts there’s a way to look decent without completely giving up: polo shirt, cotton shorts, socks and classic trainers or huaraches or something, as opposed to wife beater, sweaty gym shorts and crocs or sliders!

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bikrom