The Llama Song

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Vintage Gent, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Vintage Gent

Vintage Gent Senior member

2. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

great. now i've got that song stuck in my head.

3. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

I can't wait to get home from work and listen to the Llama Song in the privacy of my own home!

4. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike Senior member

5. Nantucket Red

I endorse the Llama Song as the perfect antidote to a daily hell commute that forces one to suppress the urge to murder everyone in sight.

This pushes the envelope from non sequitur to numquam sequitur.

"I was once a treehouse, I lived in a cake, but I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake. I was only three years dead, but it told a tale, and now listen little child, to the safety rail . . ."

Inspired inanity.

6. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

I endorse the Llama Song as the perfect antidote to a daily hell commute that forces one to suppress the urge to murder everyone in sight. This pushes the envelope from non sequitur to numquam sequitur. "I was once a treehouse, I lived in a cake, but I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake. I was only three years dead, but it told a tale, and now listen little child, to the safety rail . . ." Inspired inanity.
    Luckily you didn’t take I-95 this morning (since you’re, you know, on the other side of the world), cus there was a car wreck and even after the police had moved everything over to the shoulder, the onlookers caused traffic to come to an almost grinding halt…it took about 12 minutes to go 1 ½ miles… Jon.

7. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

I endorse the Llama Song as the perfect antidote to a daily hell commute that forces one to suppress the urge to murder everyone in sight. This pushes the envelope from non sequitur to numquam sequitur. "I was once a treehouse, I lived in a cake, but I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake. I was only three years dead, but it told a tale, and now listen little child, to the safety rail . . ." Inspired inanity.
    it would have taken me several listens-through to be able to write down all those lyrics. [​IMG]

8. Nantucket Red

Luckily you didn't take I-95 this morning (since you're, you know, on the other side of the world), cus there was a car wreck and even after the police had moved everything over to the shoulder, the onlookers caused traffic to come to an almost grinding halt...it took about 12 minutes to go 1 ½ miles...

Jon.

Yes, but don't think I haven't done the I-95 thang. I am from Darien, CT, after all.

9. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

It's very Dada.