• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The little horrors in life

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
having two cups of soda in your car, one diet and one sugary, both tip over into your floorboard. One of them doesn't spill and the other goes all over the place. Care to guess which one?

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by munchausen
Closing a document you've spent hours editing and accidentally choosing "do not save"

ffffuuuu.gif

Originally Posted by M. Bardamu
Settling in for a nice **** at the office men's room, only to have the resident rotten-guts come barging into the next stall to unload a fetid spray of egg mcmuffin

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GreenFrog
Poops where you will find residue on the TP no matter how many times you wipe, forcing you to ultimately give up.

Aka, the "eversharp".

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
slow ******* driver in front of you, who's too dense to get out of the way. mother ******.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
slow ******* driver in front of you, who's too dense to get out of the way. mother ******.
Or the guy in front of you who is too distracted/dense to see the light has changed to green. The moment you honk, he notices and drives through while it is yellow. The bastard made it through and you're stuck once again at the red.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So how the hell do you get period blood stains out of white sheets. Damnit.
ffffuuuu.gif

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
So how the hell do you get period blood stains out of white sheets. Damnit.
ffffuuuu.gif

Too bad Bill Paley isn't still alive, you could ask.

Bohe

Reaction score
People walking just slow enough to piss you off, but too fast that you'll have to speed up to overtake them.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD
when you flush a toilet with a normal sized ****, and normal amount of toilet paper, but there is a perfect storm of awkward flush physics that still results in a semi clog.

You stare at the steady rise of water until it hits the bottom of the rim in total horror.... and then by the grace of God it slowly starts spiraling back down.

this horror is multiplied exponentially when it happens at someone else's house.

I had a similar terrifying moment once. I went with my best friend up to Washington for his families once a year family reunion. We were at his uncles house and I had just met everyone. After he had used the restroom I went in. It was a small restroom with hardwood floors situated next to the living room.

I checked the toilet and everything looked normal. So I proceed to take a piss. No ****, no tp, just a piss. I flush and the water level starts rising. I don't know what the **** is happening, but it's almost to the rim now. I'm frantically looking around and trying to think of how to stop this damn thing, praying that I hear that magical calmness from the toilet telling me that the water level has reached is peak. No such luck. Water pours out of the toilet all over the floor. A lot of water. The floor is soaked.

I rush out and find my friend. I tell him what's going on and he starts laughing. He finds his uncle so we can get a towel and his uncle is cool with the situation. We clean up and my friend feels the need to make jokes about it the whole trip. I found out that he *********** beforehand so his **** must have clogged the piped internally. I was the unlucky sap that took a piss afterwards and the subsequent flush caused all hell to break loose.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willpower
Lifting something you think is heavy but in fact it's light. The Cognitive Dissonance is incapacitating.

I'm glad this isn't just me.

cretaceous_cretin

Reaction score
Stepping in dog poop barefoot, and realizing you neglected to clean it up. Doh!

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rosenberg
I was wondering this about the shampoo in the pee pee hole

You've never squeezed one off in the shower? The smallest bit of shampoo or soap on your hand can be the source of excruiating stinging.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willpower
You've never squeezed one off in the shower? The smallest bit of shampoo or soap on your hand can be the source of excruiating stinging.

Oh, that part would have helped explain it a little better. I thought you meant you were just standing there and somehow shampoo made its way into your wang

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Waking up and not knowing what time it is/where you are for about 3 seconds, freaking out because you're thinking you're late for class/work/ meetings, then realizing it's still early, you breathe a sign of relief and your head hits the pillow again. Can't think of a more intense emotional experience that can happen in that short amount of time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads