• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The little (but cool) things girls do...

Faded501s

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I suffer from a chronic ear "infection" that flares up whenever it gets really cold and damp...like now. For whatever reason it reminded me of this girl that used to wash my ears whenever we showered. No girl has ever done such a thorough job of it as her (gentle but firm at the same time). I just thought that it was incredibly sexy and intimate, her taking that warm, sudsy washcloth and washing the inside of my ear.

So what little things have a SO done or said that were unusual and unusually hot?

Feel free to share some background. This girl for example, was just totally cool. Almost like one of the guys in that she wasn't needy, talky, etc...she just had some real male sensibilities. What made the situation kind of F'ed up though is that we were both Supervisors in different departments of the same Company. We worked side-by-side to accomplish the same goals and had to cover each others' asses. But what was even more F'ed up was that her dad worked for me and he was on the brink of being fired for having an affair with another employee, (this girl's colleague), and I was the one responsible for making the decision. Our relationship was dramatically altered when, during pillow talk, I got frustrate listening to her questioning her colleague, defending her dad, wondering what the truth was, etc., etc. and just blurted out that "yes, we have witnesses, they were caught together in a hotel room".
facepalm.gif

So, leading into my next thread, the "crazy chick" thread, there was this other girl who surprised me one morning by making breakfast. I woke up and walk into the kitchen and watch her scramble some eggs and she goes, " I hate those white things", as she slices the embryonic cord off of the yolk and slides it out of the bowl and down the drain. In my head I was thinking "Me too! I do that! I've never seen anyone else do that before! OMG, YOU are THE ONE!!!" That was the 1st time I ever saw someone cook bacon in a microwave too so that probably contributed to the awe factor but alas, she was nuttier than a bag of Mr Peanuts.

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Am struggling to think of what an embryonic cord on a egg looks like...

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Closest I ever got to that was some help with some back zits from a GF... Also had an incredibly hott GF who pulled out my plantars wart with needle nose pliers, spraying blood everywhere. Neither of these examples were especially loving acts.

An ex GF used to make me rum ball cookies every year for xmas. Kinda miss them now (the cookies, not the ex).

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whole lot of creepy in this thread...

ear cleaning, embrios, zits..

WTF???!?!?!?!

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All of my exes used to let me put ******** into them.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i got a hard in the mail yesterday from a chick Im seeing now and I couldnt be more surprised.

This wasnt an x-mas card, just a ""wanted to say hi. Thanks for putting up with my ****. You rule" type of card. Totally unexpected and probably one of the most genuinely surprising things I have ever received out of the blue.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Davidko19
i got a hard in the mail yesterday from a chick Im seeing now and I couldnt be more surprised.

This wasnt an x-mas card, just a ""wanted to say hi. Thanks for putting up with my ****. You rule" type of card. Totally unexpected and probably one of the most genuinely surprising things I have ever received out of the blue.

I got one of those,
many years back, from my wife;
Due for a new one!

thewallychamp

Reaction score
the tag on this thread includes:

earfucking...

now somebody better drop an earfucking story in here real fast before people are let down.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thewallychamp
the tag on this thread includes:

earfucking...

now somebody better drop an earfucking story in here real fast before people are let down.

LOL
laugh.gif

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sometimes my ex would put his dick in my a.....wait nvm

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
I got one of those,
many years back, from my wife;
Due for a new one!

Thomas, don't you think you're being a little hard on your wife? You'd trade her in just because she hasn't given you an impromptu card lately??

Kohan

Reaction score
My SO insists on picking me up every night I work, instead of letting me make the 15-minute walk, "because it's cold!"

She also does a much better job on my eyebrows than I ever could. Does a convincing job of making it look like I have two normal ones, instead of a large venomous caterpillar intent on eating my face.

AND, she perfected making absolutely perfect challah, which is a tricky mofo to bake. It's gorgeously delicious. Then she bakes loaves for me to take home when I visit family.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics