• Please help me welcome our new sponsor, Crush Store a luxury boutique and contemporary store in Southern Italy that offers its customers the a careful selection of casual and elegant fashion at excellent prices and great value. Please do visit their thread to say hi, ask questions about brands, sizing, etc... and see what is new at Crush Store. Thanks!
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Limits of Control: new Jarmusch movie

Britalian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jim Jarmusch's new movie, his first since Broken Flowers, is out in May in the US. Starring Bill Murray, John Hurt, Gael Garcia Bernal, Tilda Swinton, Paz de la Huerta. A loner doing a job in Spain. Looks interesting. No It. or UK release... Porca vacca! Looks like someone will have to resort to the interweb.

Love JJ.

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The anthology flick and Broken Flowers were sooooooo bad though.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I am still new to his films, and while broken flowers wasn't as good as the earlier stuff of his I've seen it is still a good film... one of the better films made that year IMO.

Sesame Seed

Reaction score
'Down By Law' was his best. 'Stranger than Paradise' deserves consideration too. I haven't been as pleased with his recent output. Hopefully, he gets it together for this (but I fear that his best is well in the past).

Britalian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, has anyone seen this yet? Thoughts?

allreds

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sesame Seed
'Down By Law' was his best. 'Stranger than Paradise' deserves consideration too. I haven't been as pleased with his recent output. Hopefully, he gets it together for this (but I fear that his best is well in the past).

+1

moddey

Reaction score
Dead Man -- a great film.

Coffee and Cigarettes -- unwatchable.

Featured Sponsor

Which European Cities Offer the Best Shopping Experience for Menswear? (Max 3)

• London

• Paris

• Madrid

• Milan

• Naples

• Mallorca

• Stockholm

• Berlin

• Amsterdam

• Cannes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics