• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Least Official Natalino Appreciation Thread

dapperclassic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1. Doesn't the website have a notify me function? This looks like it'll be available in size 50 early 2023. Don't feel like checking several times a day come 2023. A notify me function would fix that https://natalino.co/collections/spo...mock-leno-wool-hopsack?variant=42428834611398

2. Do Natalino usually run sales or can I buy with confidence that I won't feel ripped off a week after my purchase?

3. Anyone with real life pics of this? https://natalino.co/collections/spo...-bark-herringbone-wool?variant=42343144849606

No notify facility as far as I know, in terms of sales it's usually the last remaining items in less popular sizes that go on sale which happens very rarely, usually some 6 months after the initial release.

Bark herringbone here, I think its quite similar to your Moon brown herringbone

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No notify facility as far as I know, in terms of sales it's usually the last remaining items in less popular sizes that go on sale which happens very rarely, usually some 6 months after the initial release.

Bark herringbone here, I think its quite similar to your Moon brown herringbone

Thanks. Helpful as always, mate. Appreciate it.

I guess I'll have to keep an eye out for the mock leno DB then.

As for the bark herringbone, it does indeed look to be similar to the Moon brown herringbone. Might be a tad more grayish, but still quite similar. Might not be worth adding it to the wardrobe.

Again, thanks.

asewonder

Reaction score
For those with this seasons flat front chinos, is the sizing chart accurate? Trying to figure out if I should size up.

Bersabee

Reaction score
I am wearing the nutmeg sweater here over OCBD. If you ask me its just perfect. Collar doesn't look too high IMO. Ribbing around the neck area is a nice detail.

View attachment 1576513
Sorry to revive an old post but I'm looking to buy the restock.

How big are the armholes? I just bought another sweater which had raglan shoulders and those sleeves were HUGE as the armhole was cut much bigger, so just concerned about that.

dapperclassic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grey herringbone sportcoat
1A2437A2-2F21-41D6-A2B9-6381891912EC.jpeg
1D1D536F-ACF6-4503-BA4F-B679E09C6CFA.jpeg
57DA1CB4-DE53-4D1B-9E92-26E7BD3808DA.jpeg

sargeinaz

Reaction score
I also have the same question. Anyone?
When I ordered a 32R the waist was accurate (mine was 15.5 inches vs 15.6 for their chart so basically the same). However, the thigh for the chart says 12.6 inches and mine was 13 inches.

So that was looser than I would’ve liked, but I thought they’re nice enough for the price that I’d alter it if I kept them (I didn’t because the fabric was way too heavy/warm for Scottsdale).
One thing to note is the waist has a smaller button behind the main buttons on the waistband so it effectively makes the waist feel tighter than the measurement. I hope that makes sense.

Davidos

Reaction score
When I ordered a 32R the waist was accurate (mine was 15.5 inches vs 15.6 for their chart so basically the same). However, the thigh for the chart says 12.6 inches and mine was 13 inches.

So that was looser than I would’ve liked, but I thought they’re nice enough for the price that I’d alter it if I kept them (I didn’t because the fabric was way too heavy/warm for Scottsdale).
One thing to note is the waist has a smaller button behind the main buttons on the waistband so it effectively makes the waist feel tighter than the measurement. I hope that makes sense.
Thank you!
I placed an order on their new flat front chino in charcoal. Hope they will fit!

Davidos

Reaction score
Received the flat front chinos. Unfortunately they differ especially on the innerseam.

28S
Waist: +1 cm on my trousers
Rise: +1 cm
Innerseam: -2,2cm(!?)

BB_Adept

Reaction score
Does any1 have a Natalino sport coat and can tell something about the armhole size for muscular men?
Regarding the size chart, most 54 sport coats should fit quite well, but there are no charts for armholes.

LongGoneDay

Reaction score
Anyone that owns the Japanese OCBD shirt? It is a pity that they are sold out in my size. They look splendid. Feel free to share pics if you have any 'in action'. :)

StartingStyle

Reaction score
Did someone checkout the new double breasted jacket ? I had a single breasted which fitted super awkward and seemed to be flawed (to me). I usually wear a size 50 in cavour which fits nearly perfect. The attached image is a 50 of natalino. Now thinking about getting the 52

Attachments

• 3816D79A-6FFD-4DB1-9F77-FEE1DB7D59D2.jpeg
    3816D79A-6FFD-4DB1-9F77-FEE1DB7D59D2.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 327
  • 964B2E19-DD4E-4D17-BF98-1CD591D95C2E.jpeg
    964B2E19-DD4E-4D17-BF98-1CD591D95C2E.jpeg
    164.7 KB · Views: 390
  • 04B381FE-3187-4FA0-8CC9-D45003811B89.jpeg
    04B381FE-3187-4FA0-8CC9-D45003811B89.jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 731

Rhodia

Reaction score
Sorry to revive an old post but I'm looking to buy the restock.

How big are the armholes? I just bought another sweater which had raglan shoulders and those sleeves were HUGE as the armhole was cut much bigger, so just concerned about that.

The sleeves on the Shetland Crew are fairly big, but proportionate to the sweater as a whole. I'm wearing mine over a Spier&Mackay Contemporary fit OCBD and it fits without issue. The chest measurement is also bigger than a type "slim" sweater you'd find (a merino v-neck, for example).

The sweater overall is a classic fit, I would say. The one exception is that it is shorter in the body and tailors in at the hem around the waist, as Natalino states and as you can clearly see in the fit pictures on their models (that said, sweaters in the distant past tended to be more cropped precisely because trousers were much higher rise). And unless you have zero sensitivity to wool, I can't imagine wearing it without something underneath. The wool is very soft, but not something I would wear on its own.

Picture of the Nutmeg in mostly natural light.
Natalino Sw.jpg

sydneycider

Reaction score
Anyone else who has the flat front cotton trousers, have yours shrunk?

After machine washing at 30c (which the website says is okay) mine have shrunk 1 and 1/4 inches in the inseam, which means they look a bit silly now.

Weirdly, no other parts of the trouser shrunk.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads