• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Least Official Natalino Appreciation Thread

Slapdashstyle

Reaction score
Sheesh good start - my apologies, I'm giving you a misguided impression here,

I had contacted Nathan about issues regarding the fit of the shirt on me and he was very responsive,

I also mentioned the shirring on the sleeves, but I didn't specifically contact him on that point, so he was not specifically responding to that issue. So I didn't get a response on that one.

....I'll get me coat, as they say on the Fast Show - and no, it's not custom made

Mirage-

Reaction score
I would also be interested in trying Natalino, hopefully they will finally start shipping DDP at some point next season (I assume this is what the "we are working to simplify this step" banner means). It's too much of a hassle otherwise, specifically in case of returns. I have no interest in spending my days trying to reclaim VAT from customs.

Aloysius16

Reaction score
Got my first Natalino sport coat yesterday (brown Donegal). A very nice garment for a reasonable price. However the fit was very challenging for my dadbod - very wide and totally unstructured shoulders with lots of sleeve head shirring, extremely small armholes and very slim through the body. Half an inch shorter than expected too.

Weirdly reminded me of an unstructured neopolitan version of drop 9 Ralph Lauren black label and similarly challenging to fit into. I had sort of anticipated something a bit more like the Anglo Italian kind of cut, but it’s very different. But if you have the shape for it could be a really good choice.

monkey66

Reaction score
Got my first Natalino sport coat yesterday (brown Donegal). A very nice garment for a reasonable price. However the fit was very challenging for my dadbod - very wide and totally unstructured shoulders with lots of sleeve head shirring, extremely small armholes and very slim through the body. Half an inch shorter than expected too.

Weirdly reminded me of an unstructured neopolitan version of drop 9 Ralph Lauren black label and similarly challenging to fit into. I had sort of anticipated something a bit more like the Anglo Italian kind of cut, but it’s very different. But if you have the shape for it could be a really good choice.
I had the same problem with the jackets, the house fit is way off for me.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.