• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Least Official Natalino Appreciation Thread

Chris-Wearings

Reaction score
Here's few fit pics wearing my new jacket.

IMG_4678.jpeg IMG_4695.jpeg

DrNik

Reaction score
Lovely jacket and a rather good, elegant fit on you. Nice tight collar and drape in the chest. Perhaps the sleeves could be a touch shorter, especially the left. I’d be interested to see it from the back. I typically prefer a touch more waist and back suppression than Natalino provides but this is not a difficult alteration.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I found the navy mock leno to fit a full size larger than labeled. I had to return it and, of course, the next size down is sold out.

Natalino's quality control seems very good in general. I'm not trying to bash them.

gonnagetmine

Reaction score
I had to nip the waist of my mock leno. Will post a pic soon. Between my 3 pieces from this season there were inconsistencies, but not a full size. Still very pleased with the overall fit, quality, and style, would not hesitate to purchase from again.

DrNik

Reaction score
Photos of the Navy Mock Leno in their new DB cut - 40L and no alterations done!
Very nice fit on you otr, hard to fault actually ! Love the drape, tight collar, good sleeve length and gentle waist suppression. It looks slimmer in waist than other iterations, and it looks flattering. If you don’t mind me asking, what are your actual chest and waist measurements for reference?

ZaneLim

Reaction score
Very nice fit on you otr, hard to fault actually ! Love the drape, tight collar, good sleeve length and gentle waist suppression. It looks slimmer in waist than other iterations, and it looks flattering. If you don’t mind me asking, what are your actual chest and waist measurements for reference?
Of course not!

Shoulders: 19.5"
Chest: 39"
Waist: 31.5"

Nolvadex

Reaction score
Anyone have issues with the breast pocket of their latest collection? They seem to be fully sewn shut instead of loosely sewn like most other jackets I have.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katywest335