• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Least Official Natalino Appreciation Thread

Rhodia

Reaction score
Mine was one the first models from FW20, I believe subsequent seasons came out of a different factory. bring back the original cut I say.

View attachment 1961203
It will be interesting to find out if this is as much of an issue as the pictures suggest. Looking back even to SS23, there are some that look closer to this original iteration, while others appear rather high.

FWIW, I have not seen any nearly as off as the Mint Green Check posted above.

Guess I'll just have to buy one and find out!

Rhodia

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have photos of the Navy High Twist trousers in the wild? The ones on the site are alright, but I thought I'd check anyway.

Might need some new trousers before Natalino releases their Spring 23 ones.

NatalinoSeptember16th2022-23_2024x2024.jpg

BlairW

Reaction score
Anyone got the putty trousers? Keen to see any IRL pics..

Rhodia

Reaction score
View attachment 1962989 View attachment 1962991 View attachment 1962987

I don’t mind the high gorge. This is from last winter’s collection. I sent it back bc I didn’t quite love the fabric and there was something just a bit off with the shoulder.

Compare to Besnard, shot from a similarly somewhat low angle, below:
View attachment 1962993
Thanks for the comparison shots!

I actually prefer the Natalino here. I'll be curious to see how S/S 23 looks by comparison, and if there's been any change.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I finally got my order shipped after 9 days as they have delays because of warehouse move. Excited to finally try denim!

StartingStyle

Reaction score
@All who ordered a sports jacket, did you do fully functioning buttons or how did you resolve unfinished sleeves ?

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I see they updated their site, complete redesign.

jdhoop

Reaction score
I see they updated their site, complete redesign.
Wow, cool site!

I was hoping I could order more shirts since I liked the denim one so much, but alas they shortened the sleeves a whole 3/4" (in my size 15, from 16" back to 15.2"). I had emailed Nathan about this and learned that the factory had over-estimated the tolerance for shrinkage on the denim shirt, and thus the sleeve and body length has been reduced a bit on the SS23 drop. Oh well...at least I have the one Natalino shirt they made with sleeves long enough for my lanky arms!

I thought this might be helpful to note in case anyone else has the latest denim shirt and plans to order the new SS shirting—the sleeve and length is shorter by comparison.

StartingStyle

Reaction score
Is it just me or do the trousers of the latest drop look extremely tight ?

Rafsan

Reaction score
Is it just me or do the trousers of the latest drop look extremely tight ?
the trimming they did on last seasons trousers was a no-go for me, I saw the new size charts and emailed them this morning. They confirmed that the trouser pattern was reverted back to the pre-trim pattern of last season. I’ve found this previous pattern was much more roomy and comfortable than last seasons adjustments .

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics