• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Laws of (American) Style

Brian SD

Reaction score
Are you guys kidding about Rosario Dawson? I have never found her hot.

StevenRocks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Are you guys kidding about Rosario Dawson? I have never found her hot.
Seriously? She's quite fetching in my view.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
she was quite hot in sin city, though the esquire cover looks like she had gained a few.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
-100 on Rosario Dawson
crazy.gif

as for not wanting kids, i *still* get the "oh, you'll change your mind about not wanting kids" spiel. at this age, I don't think many geezers are going to change their minds about that. The want-kids/not-want-kids is probably the only issue that doesn't have a middle ground/compromise in a relationship.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
The want-kids/not-want-kids is probably the only issue that doesn't have a middle ground/compromise in a relationship.

I'm sure there are relationships where one partner is ambivalent. Personally, I don't care about anyone else's opinion on having children. It's a personal decision, and bad form to press it in conversation.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i liked rosario dawson when she was rosie in kids... i think shes so so now

ceestand

Reaction score
32. Button-down refers to those little buttons at the edge of the collar. Not the ones running down the middle of your torso.
If Esquire can teach the masses at least that, they get points in my book.

Rosario is doable, but that's about it.

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dapper Dandy
If by "isn't all that" you mean that she's slightly less attractive than Eva Longoria, but nonetheless hot enough to seriously consider pulling a Van Gogh, then, yeah, I'm with you...
smile.gif

See, I don't find Eva Longoria attractive either -- and I find her even less attractive every time she talks.

StevenRocks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gorgekko
See, I don't find Eva Longoria attractive either -- and I find her even less attractive every time she talks.
That's rough. She's certainly not a "two bagger" in my book.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gorgekko

really off-tpoic, but eva longoria's omnipresence is so tiring. i think i'd go for that australian in "lost", emilie de ravine(?)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads