• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The 'Keep Burberry British' campaign

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
No, it reflects the reality of an East Coast. Care to point out upper middle class black ENCLAVE
smile.gif
around here?

hmmm.. areas in Prince George Country, Windsor CT, some parts of Bloomfield, CT. I'm sure there are others.

Quirk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, it reflects the reality of an East Coast. Care to point out upper middle class black ENCLAVE
smile.gif
around here?

Where is 'around here'? Boston? No idea. Did I refer to Boston? Did I spell 'enclave' incorrectly? Or did you think I was writing "in caves"? Nah, fries are bad for my cholesterol, thanks.

Quirk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill
I find that acceptance of this sort of "pride" does not lead to Good Things, but I'm not actively seeking to invoke Godwin's Law here.
Yes, teacher, we all know that so-called "White Pride" is a Very Bad Thing, but we're also intelligent enough to discern when euphemism and spin are being employed, aren't we?
confused.gif

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Quirk
Yes, teacher, we all know that so-called "White Pride" is a Very Bad Thing, but we're also intelligent enough to discern when euphemism and spin are being employed, aren't we?
confused.gif

"White Pride" is the tip of the iceberg.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpeirpont
hmmm.. areas in Prince George Country, Windsor CT, some parts of Bloomfield, CT. I'm sure there are others.

Thank you sir I will be sure to mark these ENCLAVES with Kwanzaaaa flags on my map.

summej2

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Violinist
Exactly what is the primary market for Coach, Burberry, and Faux Gucci print?

As a minor shareholder in Coach I recall the end-of-year statement said something about positioning themselves as "an aspirational entry-level luxury brand." It sort of made me feel dirty...

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir I will be sure to mark these ENCLAVES with Kwanzaaaa flags on my map.

Your welcome. Not sure if your joking, you might be ignorant enough to believe Kwanza flags exist.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill
"White Pride" is the tip of the iceberg.

I would add patriotism to that iceberg.

SBG

Reaction score
Originally Posted by summej2
As a minor shareholder in Coach I recall the end-of-year statement said something about positioning themselves as "an aspirational entry-level luxury brand." It sort of made me feel dirty...

I remember back in highschool Coach purses were the must have for all the the aspiring 14 year old gold-digging female classmates... It was like their gateway drug.

I think I want one of these Kwanzaa flags for the '07 celebration.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok, I'll come out with it: I hate black people. There, I said it. Happy? As long as I'm at it I don't like ***** either, in all honesty, those migrant workers can go ***************...damn cheap ass, border crossing, third world country tortilla eating lazy bastards. I don't like American Indians either; they couldn't even protect a few patches of land, always needing a government handout...it's not fair that they don't have to pay taxes. As long as we are talking about Indians, I don't like the red dot in the forehead kind either, all of them can go back to their overpopulated country.

And don't get me started on Orientals...god, al of them suck. All they know how to make is McDonald's toys and how to yell at me when picking up a magazine while shopping at their convenience store. I also don't like white people; they keep on starting a shitload of wars and tend to conquer everything they see. Plus, they are all in bed with the camel-smelling, falafel eating Arabs...damn terrorist towel heads.

sarcasm.gif

Jon.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Ok, I'll come out with it: I hate black people. There, I said it. Happy? As long as I'm at it I don't like ***** either, in all honesty, those migrant workers can go ***************...damn cheap ass, border crossing, third world country tortilla eating lazy bastards. I don't like American Indians either; they couldn't even protect a few patches of land, always needing a government handout...it's not fair that they don't have to pay taxes. As long as we are talking about Indians, I don't like the red dot in the forehead kind either, all of them can go back to their overpopulated country.

And don't get me started on Orientals...god, al of them suck. All they know how to make is McDonald's toys and how to yell at me when picking up a magazine while shopping at their convenience store. I also don't like white people; they keep on starting a shitload of wars and tend to conquer everything they see. Plus, they are all in bed with the camel-smelling, falafel eating Arabs...damn terrorist towel heads.

sarcasm.gif

Jon.

Originally Posted by Dirty Harry
De Georgio: Harry hates everybody. Limeys, Niks, Hebs, Fat Dagos, *******, ******s, ******, you name it. Gonzales: How does he feel about Mexicans? De Georgio: Ask him. Harry Callahan: Especially *****.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sarcasm.gif

Jon.

Btw, it is Ornamentals, not orientals apparently. And you forgot those god awful Argentinians, filthy purveyors of all things gaucho.
Where's me beer anyway?

biggrin.gif

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
"I see your true colors shining through...."

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sarcasm.gif

Jon.

Does it mean you are jewish?
lol8[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads