• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reaction score
i have an antique gold cross with tiny onyx cabochons across it.

a big gold ring with a rectangular saphire.

an id bracelet whose links resemble that of a bike chain.

a square diamond stud.

if i wear all of them all at once i can audition for pirates of the Caribbean.

i rarely wear any or even a watch.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Bump. Is anyone here wearing jewelry now? haha

I'm pretty interested in the brand IVXLCDM. Pretty minimalist stuff, but powerful lines and a lot of metal used.

post_2_1344636313_6aeab774e6478fb0f08831dd9ccee3b4.attach

post_2_1344636078_98f7829a0d5e338929cb3c9796277679.attach

post_2_1342802695_d00c8f095e1453ff87d20c856cd9295b.attach

IgKBq.jpg

547168_440327196009527_1463588891_n.jpg

Last edited:

TWorksheets

Reaction score

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone have accurate measuring charts for werkstatt rings? parable and farfetch have conflicting sizing

ramp

Reaction score
^found my outfit for Folsom Street Fair this weekend.

Size 4, of course

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
I pretty much only wear my TOG nail ring and sometimes a Zissou double-wrap leather bracelet, but I wouldn't mind branching out a little.

I have a Timex weekender with one of those NATO straps that looks like a selvage line on a pair of jeans, but it's kind of loud (I can't keep it in the same room when I'm sleeping), and it usually works better when I'm dressed a little more buttoned-down or biz-caz than I do on a day-to-day basis.

I also have a silver Tiffany watch that I got as some sort of prize for beating my sales goal one year (this was a few jobs and probably six years ago). I like that it's plain and low-profile, but I usually only wear it if I'm wearing a suit.

I used to wear leather cuffs all the time, some of which I made myself and some of which I bought at craft fairs or whatever, but that was back when I only wore gauche pre-distressed jeans with embroidered back pockets and skin-tight concert t-shirts. :embar: :hide:

The ladyfriend might make me something - we talked about a double-wrap fabric cord bracelet with oxidized silver wire wrapping and closure - so we'll see how that works out.

Last edited:

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not sure if it really counts as jewelry, but i quite like this nonnative keychain

image_104250.jpg

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I am bumping this because I want to talk about jewelry. I'm always on the look-out for stuff, both in-person (I really like antique stores and there are a couple of great ones in my area) and online, but I never buy anything. I am more interested in weird vintage stuff than fancy shmancy things, I would say.

Somebody must have purchased something cool recently. Get on it.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
i want some werkstatt munchen rings but i don't know how much wear they'd actually get because i find jewelry a hassle to wear like 75% of the time. :\ should i?

iamacyborg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got 8mm holes in my earlobes, so I've got a small plug collection. Couple amber pieces, olive wood, rose quartz and some blue glass.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

i want some werkstatt munchen rings but i don't know how much wear they'd actually get because i find jewelry a hassle to wear like 75% of the time. :\ should i?

That's the thing. I don't really like bulky stuff (I don't even particularly like wearing a watch), but I definitely would like some rings and maybe a slim bracelet or two. I'm not entirely sure how to describe it, but I always dig Takahiro Miyashita's jewelry steeze - definitely more than the bling-goth WM and CH stuff. Stuff like nonnative, maybe - finer, but still masculine.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads