• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

karmaguy

Reaction score
just to bump the thread...

got my good art 10aa in the mail today and wow is it great. i was kinda surprised (in a good way) how small the links on the 10aa are. my main concern was the bracelet being chunky in a way that didnt work with what i wear but the 10aa link sizes are just right. definitely comfortable saying the 10aa would work with any sort of wardrobe i've seen on SF

one problem though is i think i messed up measuring my wrist since the length of the chain is a bit long; i can fit my index finger between my wrist and the bracelet pretty easily, and the bracelet itself slides down my wrist/arm a bit. i email GA but i'm anticipating no problem in mailing it back to have a link or two removed.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Would you wear a Jesus chain if you are an atheist? I mean, they do look cool...

shortlefty

Reaction score
Would you wear a Jesus chain if you are an atheist? I mean, they do look cool...

Yes. How many people wear chrome hearts that are atheist? Maybe not directly comparable to jesus but within the same vein, I wouldn't think about it too much. Might want to anticipate getting asked about it tho.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't know?

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just to bump the thread...

got my good art 10aa in the mail today and wow is it great. i was kinda surprised (in a good way) how small the links on the 10aa are. my main concern was the bracelet being chunky in a way that didnt work with what i wear but the 10aa link sizes are just right. definitely comfortable saying the 10aa would work with any sort of wardrobe i've seen on SF

one problem though is i think i messed up measuring my wrist since the length of the chain is a bit long; i can fit my index finger between my wrist and the bracelet pretty easily, and the bracelet itself slides down my wrist/arm a bit. i email GA but i'm anticipating no problem in mailing it back to have a link or two removed.
I had a link removed from my local jeweler. Not a big deal

shortlefty

Reaction score
I don't know?

Probably a lot of people wearing chrome hearts arent religious enough to have earned the "right" to wear a cross. You may argue chrome hearts cross isn't truly a cross or not viewed as a religious one, but anecdotally, I wear a buddha pendant even though I have 0 clue who the hell it is or what it signifies.

At a certain point, I truly don't care about what people think about what I choose to wear if I think it is cool/like enough. But again, you may get unwanted attention or assumptions based on wearing a jesus pendant, but if that doesn't make you uncomfortable, go for it.

Last edited:

karmaguy

Reaction score
i think you can wear the cross if you want but it's kinda corny to me unless it has some meaning to you (i guess thinking its cool is meaning enough though hmmm)

a good middle ground maybe is a st christopher pendant since he's the patron saint of travelers..def have seen that worn a ton by secular folks. the burst version looks really good to me!

(as an aside, i will say as someone who had to go to mass 3x a week in the AM before school, any time i see a cross necklace, i get PTSD remembering all the hail marys i had to chant/say in a church with no AC haha)

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all just giving you guys a heads up before I post to Grailed and eBay, but I’m selling my pair of Good Art Hlywd 8m cutout rosette earrings 22k gold with white diamonds . Reason I’m selling is because they just didn’t work for me. Will come with box + authenticity card. I paid $2.2k total. If interested pm me best offer
9BE656F9-2FF0-48F2-B752-93C650990D40.png

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are so goddam cool
Agreed. I got my ears pierced specifically for them. Had my ears pierced 10 weeks and then put these in and my ears never healed properly so I just gave up lol. They looked dope as **** tho.

Hydeous

Reaction score

this guy for sure aint christian and hes wearing cross. I personally think its ok, though i wouldnt wear it.

dwiz

Reaction score
For all you Turquoise lovers out there, just got this insane 12x12 cushion cab from the now closed Sleeping Beauty mine in Arizona. This turquoise is arguably the best in the world, perfectly blue with no veining. Whenever this stuff crosses my path I buy it immediately.

CBE2B5FB-06DF-4987-9736-ED65A217BA61.jpeg 3B4B8D1C-89E1-48B2-B834-947C89391380.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads