• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

BB_Adept

Reaction score
Just asked @kiya about the prices for a custom made 22 inch pequeno a mano or frisco chain and for the price of a gordo a mano bracelet.
Hope it will ve possible to have this made and at a decent price (i assume i will go for the frisco chain, the peq. Is a little too expensive imho, even though i do like the look).

Chrikelnel

Reaction score
I’ve always wondered if GA would do it if you sent it in. I wouldn’t mind turning a 30” into a 27” chain.

feliks

Reaction score
so I finished rewatching the sopranos recently and I want a pinky ring with a stone in it. who does good ones? I'd like one a little more understated as opposed to a big chonky one like paulie's:

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
so I finished rewatching the sopranos recently and I want a pinky ring with a stone in it. who does good ones? I'd like one a little more understated as opposed to a big chonky one like paulie's:

That's an onyx ring. You can find them on eBay for relatively cheap. Some "fashiony companies," such as Tom Wood, also sell them through fashion retailers such as Mr. Porter and End.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.