• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Vickt

Reaction score
I have a Tobias Wistisen bracelet lost in the mail for two months and a Good Art order through Self Edge at over six weeks and no updates because I’ve either annoyed them too much or I got the email wrong and got scammed. I hope to one day decide if I like wearing all my jewelry or not.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have a Tobias Wistisen bracelet lost in the mail for two months and a Good Art order through Self Edge at over six weeks and no updates because I’ve either annoyed them too much or I got the email wrong and got scammed. I hope to one day decide if I like wearing all my jewelry or not.
Victor, we received an email from you 24 hours ago, it's the first email we've received from you since you placed the order. You'll be getting a reply with an update within the next 12 to 24 hours.

Vickt

Reaction score
Victor, we received an email from you 24 hours ago, it's the first email we've received from you since you placed the order. You'll be getting a reply with an update within the next 12 to 24 hours.
Thanks Kiya, sorry. I’ve been spoiled by you guys with pretty much instant replies. Also been stressed dealing with USPS over my lost package. Getting any real info from them is like pulling teeth. It’s literally been scanned through Dulles three times in the past month

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Kiya, sorry. I’ve been spoiled by you guys with pretty much instant replies. Also been stressed dealing with USPS over my lost package. Getting any real info from them is like pulling teeth. It’s literally been scanned through Dulles three times in the past month
No worries, all replies are still nearly instant with us with the exception to ones going to [email protected], those take 12 to 24 hours.
Also, I'm assuming this issue you're having with the lost package was not an order from us and from another shop because I'm not finding an order that has been sent to you that hasn't been delivered.

Vickt

Reaction score
No worries, all replies are still nearly instant with us with the exception to ones going to [email protected], those take 12 to 24 hours.
Also, I'm assuming this issue you're having with the lost package was not an order from us and from another shop because I'm not finding an order that has been sent to you that hasn't been delivered.
Yes, the lost package is a Wistisen bracelet from another shop. Thanks for checking though.

Vickt

Reaction score
Well, got my Gordo a Mano and it was more than worth the wait. I absolutely love it, although now it makes my Pequeno a Mano necklace look puny. Thanks to Self Edge and Jonathan! This is pretty much what I have on every day. I don’t think I can pile on any more accessories for daily wearing.

B65404AC-2DFC-414F-830B-DA2ED104A4D7.jpeg

5875BB2B-4939-4699-8256-18AC8875049E.jpeg

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

Vickt

Reaction score
Damn that looks good. Could you possibly post a photo of the closure open? I’m wondering whether it would be tough enough for me.
F1DE28C9-9E05-443B-887C-2EAEABC717DA.jpeg

Have had zero issues with the necklace wearing almost 24/7 and daughter hanging from it. If you constantly catch your wrist on things or get stuff jammed in links, I could see a chance of the clasp popping open.

Not worried about the hinge though; there’s never any force in that direction.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's