• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Vickt

Reaction score
Still ended up going with some Henson. They were super nice and helpful, and I really like the designs. Definitely not as well finished with the open joins on the cage, but still really happy with the pieces. Support small business, right?

Also have an order in at Self Edge for a Good Art Gordo a Mano that I’m really looking forward to. Only seen like one picture of it so curious how large it actually is vs the pequeno.

I looked through a ton of pictures of the chaine d’ancre and just couldn’t see myself wearing it.

F2C6EFC1-3525-40AA-A73C-601307B9C79D.jpeg

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still ended up going with some Henson. They were super nice and helpful, and I really like the designs. Definitely not as well finished with the open joins on the cage, but still really happy with the pieces. Support small business, right?

Also have an order in at Self Edge for a Good Art Gordo a Mano that I’m really looking forward to. Only seen like one picture of it so curious how large it actually is vs the pequeno.

I looked through a ton of pictures of the chaine d’ancre and just couldn’t see myself wearing it.

View attachment 1465908
Which bracelet is that with the toggle? Looks great.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's the Henson cage bracelet that we were discussing. I have a blackened one with a gold link. It's pretty robust despite what I may have said, but I put my things through a true beating. Most people, it's a non-issue.
This was mine, but since they are custom,.I got mine in the medium thickness links:
Thanks!!!

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I appreciate this style probably isn't "SF Approved" but I had a custom ring made by Mindoner. He does custom rings, pendants etc and his work is good quality.

Obviously much of his stuff is graffiti inspired but I believe he's open to whatever.

My ring is one that was made for Danielle Oss and his crew for the Just Ride series and as an avid road cyclist and fan of Oss it's a fun one for me.

https://instagram.com/mindoner

Next purchase for me is likely the ball chain bracelet from Good Art.

Attachments

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior