• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Japanese Repro Clothing Thread (Real McCoys, Freewheelers, Etc.)

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speedway has one that is labeled 2020 but circumstantial evidence leads me to believe is 2021 for 275,000 jpy. After shipping and import taxes you're probably looking at a couple hundred less than Corlection.

But I imagine you'll want to try on in person. I think a 30s moto is going to be what I hunt for when I visit Japan.
Yeah for the kind of money, I feel I'd have to try it on before swiping the card haha. I remember trying on the RMC Nelson in the Tokyo shop, and while I think I found my right size, I was still too unsure to take the plunge. Same thing for freewheelers too since they're even more expensive. I would love to be able to fit into some of the Rainbow Country jackets, but they come up just a bit small for me unfortunately.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah for the kind of money, I feel I'd have to try it on before swiping the card haha. I remember trying on the RMC Nelson in the Tokyo shop, and while I think I found my right size, I was still too unsure to take the plunge. Same thing for freewheelers too since they're even more expensive. I would love to be able to fit into some of the Rainbow Country jackets, but they come up just a bit small for me unfortunately.

I was looking at Rainbow Country and similar conclusion for me, at least with their single rider.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This guy wears the Mulholland with short arms, although that kinda works better for his physique and steez.

jmiller123

Reaction score
IMG_6788.jpg

Bad angle but received a pair of Warehouse 1000xx Deadstock Blues in non deadstock condition. Amazing texture and fade in a nice straight fit.

Last edited:

jmiller123

Reaction score
Nice boots. Role Club?
Nope these are my RM Williams Gardners that have turned into my everyday shoe for the past few months. RC Engineers are cool but I just couldn't see myself waiting for em.

Reactions: XWT

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm amazed there is a toe track on RM William boots. They're sweet.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@XWT mentioned Hinoya recently and their house brand, Burgus Plus. Marrkt is having a deadstock sale:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads