• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Japanese Repro Clothing Thread (Real McCoys, Freewheelers, Etc.)

Flight Of Ideas

Reaction score
Anyone here into John Lofgren? I‘m eying the Combat boots in timber (not sure how bulbous the toes are, they remind me of the Rick Owen Ramones I used to wear) and the M-43 (which has an unstructured toe area that I‘m not familiar with - anyone experience with that?).

Reactions: XWT

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
Anyone here into John Lofgren? I‘m eying the Combat boots in timber (not sure how bulbous the toes are, they remind me of the Rick Owen Ramones I used to wear) and the M-43 (which has an unstructured toe area that I‘m not familiar with - anyone experience with that?).

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I sell a LOT of Lofgren - Combats are medium bump toe, M43 is totally unstructured and flat.

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
Got another warehouse western in a 40, but the cheat ended up being damn tight. Shoulders and sleeves are perfect, but it's way smaller in the chest, kinda annoying that the same size has different measurements and also the armholes are way higher.

Imma have to go real McCoys now instead I think.

XWT

Reaction score
Got another warehouse western in a 40, but the cheat ended up being damn tight. Shoulders and sleeves are perfect, but it's way smaller in the chest, kinda annoying that the same size has different measurements and also the armholes are way higher.

That blows. It happened to me too with UES flannels.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You got another longhorn one from warehouse? What was wrong with the one you just got?

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
They are longer still than the cuff in the pic haha. I got them hemmed so I can do either a double cuff or four inch cuff if I am feeling it.
I question your commitment to Sparkle Motion.

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
You got another longhorn one from warehouse? What was wrong with the one you just got?
Naw got another western shirt, a white sateen one online, it was the same size but the fit was all different. It's my bad, I should have looked at the measurements. The sleeve and shoulders are good even a little large, but the chest was tight as hell.

I'm probably gonna chop it up and remake it I guess since I only spent 40 bucks on it. Unless one of y'all want it.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.