• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Japanese Repro Clothing Thread (Real McCoys, Freewheelers, Etc.)

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember vaguely the Yuketen x Heschung collaboration. Never bought anything from it even though I am a huge fan of Yuketen and I like many of Heschung’s rustic non-Tyrolean boots and shoes.

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Incoming.. I rarely buy sneakers, but these are my favorite. Essentially really elevated Chucks (like Vis Skags) but with nicer vintage details. Also giving shorts a try for the first time in yeeeears.. lolE4B60DF2-EC90-4B8F-A3DB-FE833E85DA48.jpeg

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
Got the RMC 996BK jeans coming, since I had to get rid of my SLP Shakespeare tights. Will post a pic of fit, perhaps once I get my Savas Legend boots in.

I'm floppin around with the idea of a J-24 from S&S, but three four leather jackets in a year seems excessive. Also, as badass as the J-24 is, it might be too badass for me. The bootlegger (Cooper) might be more my speed...

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the RMC 996BK jeans coming, since I had to get rid of my SLP Shakespeare tights. Will post a pic of fit, perhaps once I get my Savas Legend boots in.

I'm floppin around with the idea of a J-24 from S&S, but three four leather jackets in a year seems excessive. Also, as badass as the J-24 is, it might be too badass for me. The bootlegger (Cooper) might be more my speed...
Yeah, don't get four leathers in one year. Calm down and enjoy stuff you have already.

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.